Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Slee's Skins] Blood n' Plague! [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62
@Slee I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please--
@Slee I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please--

nP8F9or.png
@Slee That's fine with me ::)
@Slee That's fine with me ::)
boxparts.gif
@Slee can you please ping me when Eliminate for Mirrors comes out? I have a mighty need. =O
@Slee can you please ping me when Eliminate for Mirrors comes out? I have a mighty need. =O
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Arachnophobia I don't have pinglists for specific skins, but I can add you to my general ping list so you'll be notified of all new releases, if you want?
@Arachnophobia I don't have pinglists for specific skins, but I can add you to my general ping list so you'll be notified of all new releases, if you want?
@Slee That'd be great, thanks!
@Slee That'd be great, thanks!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
Could your reserve a female mirror Eliminate for me please? My mirror girls are messy eaters.

For 270kt.
Could your reserve a female mirror Eliminate for me please? My mirror girls are messy eaters.

For 270kt.
@Kassandros It's not finished yet but, sure, I'll add you to the reserve notes :D
@Kassandros It's not finished yet but, sure, I'll add you to the reserve notes :D
@Slee Thank you. And I know! Just wanted to reserve one and let ya know there's demand.
@Slee Thank you. And I know! Just wanted to reserve one and let ya know there's demand.
@Slee

I'm a fan of Plague-y skins, and I've been watching yours for a while~. May I be officially added to your ping list? :D
@Slee

I'm a fan of Plague-y skins, and I've been watching yours for a while~. May I be officially added to your ping list? :D
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@CakeOn Sure thing :)
@CakeOn Sure thing :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62