Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Slee's Skins] Blood n' Plague! [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62
@Slee

Please tell me you have a male Nocturne accent of this kind in plans...
@Slee

Please tell me you have a male Nocturne accent of this kind in plans...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica I expect I'll get round to Nocturnes eventually! Definitely doing an Eliminate for them somewhere down the road, along with any other plague-y ideas that happen to happen.
@Septica I expect I'll get round to Nocturnes eventually! Definitely doing an Eliminate for them somewhere down the road, along with any other plague-y ideas that happen to happen.
@Slee

Could I be put on the pinglist?
I do hope that whatever you'll create will be visible on a darker dragon, aah! I can't wait to get my paws on it...
@Slee

Could I be put on the pinglist?
I do hope that whatever you'll create will be visible on a darker dragon, aah! I can't wait to get my paws on it...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica Added :D
@Septica Added :D
@Slee smol gasp

You are open for business again

Can I get on your pinglist? Thanks!
@Slee smol gasp

You are open for business again

Can I get on your pinglist? Thanks!
@dracoon Added! :D
@dracoon Added! :D
[center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f7c946c5a85457ac8263e9e88132da56/tumblr_o1akxwh0Du1se7pweo2_400.png[/img] [skin=15916] [b]Eliminate! Mirror F has just been printed and is ready for sale![/b] Copies are on the Auction House for 500g/270kt. General ping: [quote]@Skreel @TheXenoqueen @Ikunoche @ClawsThatCatch @pyrascale @Velander @Cashew @Rugissement @Necromance @Xemriss @SHODAN @Niharike @wasteofanangel @Skelletra @Crowe @Maila @Decay @Mary @Nusuo @Grit @Shian @Myrkskog @Oncamimus @Keytone @boxparts @Arachnophobia @CakeOn @Septica @Dethraculae @dracoon[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] Keyword for 'Gore'. Apologies for any accidental miss-pings that may have occurred. [quote]@Adachi @Addmon @Addmon @Annette @azrielen @Calavera @castletown @Cattestrophic @Cedric @Chagon @copiousPeplom @Creepshow @Cytosine @Decay @Diseased @Doge @Door @dragonfire27 @Draxia @Eme @Gacha @GalenIndoran @hotdoge @lazyjackal @Liljanlaulu @LittlestDragon @Livid @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Maila @Marceline @March @Mary @Masumi @Naakhum @Namor @nightmischief @RottingFlesh @seepratintti @Sei @Shian @Sinnapine @Skelletra @SmoggyBelle @SpacePervert @Synchros @Tanija @ThirtyOne @vaihdokas @werewhiskey @Ythequeris [/quote] [/center]
tumblr_o1akxwh0Du1se7pweo2_400.png

Eliminate! Mirror F has just been printed and is ready for sale!
Copies are on the Auction House for 500g/270kt.

General ping:
ZdkXYy5.png
Keyword for 'Gore'. Apologies for any accidental miss-pings that may have occurred.

@Kassandros Holding your copy of Elimate! Mirror F just now! :)
@Kassandros Holding your copy of Elimate! Mirror F just now! :)
@Slee

Can I get on your general pinglist and also the list for Eliminate Mirror F reprints? Don't have the gems right now but hopefully I will next time around :)
@Slee

Can I get on your general pinglist and also the list for Eliminate Mirror F reprints? Don't have the gems right now but hopefully I will next time around :)
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@Slee may I get a hold for this accent
@Slee may I get a hold for this accent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62