Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | RaisingWing Quick Leveling [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@Meo
It's all good! If you want, I can send over stones for her? Might make levelling easier (ie: Berserkers, Eliminate, Ambushes, Rally)
@Meo
It's all good! If you want, I can send over stones for her? Might make levelling easier (ie: Berserkers, Eliminate, Ambushes, Rally)
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@UnbridledPassion

I can leave them unstatted, but I would require a bit higher of a price, if you do not mind. Also, just so you know, I train one dragon at a time so they can level up as quickly as possible, so I'll have to put you on the waiting list... is this alright? I can ping you when I finish StarShining's Flamme!
@UnbridledPassion

I can leave them unstatted, but I would require a bit higher of a price, if you do not mind. Also, just so you know, I train one dragon at a time so they can level up as quickly as possible, so I'll have to put you on the waiting list... is this alright? I can ping you when I finish StarShining's Flamme!
@StarShining That would be wonderful!
@StarShining That would be wonderful!
[quote name="Meo" date=2016-01-09 14:06:11] UnbridledPassion I can leave them unstatted, but I would require a bit higher of a price, if you do not mind. Also, just so you know, I train one dragon at a time so they can level up as quickly as possible, so I'll have to put you on the waiting list... is this alright? I can ping you when I finish StarShining's Flamme! [/quote] You can stat em as you need. I can always use a tincture on em. No prob on the wait. But, I'm going to set up the CR now so u can take them at your convenience, ok? @meo
Meo wrote on 2016-01-09:
UnbridledPassion

You can stat em as you need. I can always use a tincture on em.
No prob on the wait. But, I'm going to set up the CR now so u can take them at your convenience, ok? @meo
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

If that's alright with you, then I'm fine with that!
@UnbridledPassion

If that's alright with you, then I'm fine with that!
@AmberLouise This is what I was talking about earlier... check out the prices and see what you think.
@AmberLouise This is what I was talking about earlier... check out the prices and see what you think.
Thanks @UnicornSun :)

Hey, @Meo - Would it be possible for you to level up one of my precious babies for me? To level 25? How long is your waiting list?
Also, just checking the price, for sure, is 150,000?
Sorry for so many questions, hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanks @UnicornSun :)

Hey, @Meo - Would it be possible for you to level up one of my precious babies for me? To level 25? How long is your waiting list?
Also, just checking the price, for sure, is 150,000?
Sorry for so many questions, hope to hear back from you soon.
@AmberLouise

Hello! I would love to level your dergs! It is 150,000t, and the current waiting list is one person with three dragons to level 25 as well. I can ping you when I finish training them if you'd like! It shouldn't be too long, though I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for considering!
@AmberLouise

Hello! I would love to level your dergs! It is 150,000t, and the current waiting list is one person with three dragons to level 25 as well. I can ping you when I finish training them if you'd like! It shouldn't be too long, though I can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for considering!
@Meo Could you please put me down as the next person on your waiting list then please? I'd like you to level up one of my WC's.
Could you possibly give me a rough time estimate - as in, how long i'll have to wait until you're able to start on my derg? I'm sure training three dergs up to the full level 25 will take quite a long time.
@Meo Could you please put me down as the next person on your waiting list then please? I'd like you to level up one of my WC's.
Could you possibly give me a rough time estimate - as in, how long i'll have to wait until you're able to start on my derg? I'm sure training three dergs up to the full level 25 will take quite a long time.
@AmberLouise

I certainly can! As for a time estimate... I'm fairly new to this, and so far I've gotten my first level 1 dragon to level 11 in a matter of 4 hours with a few breaks here and there. But that's because it's the weekend. I'll go as fast as I can, but it will probably take me a few days to get to your Wildclaw. :( I hope that's alright.
@AmberLouise

I certainly can! As for a time estimate... I'm fairly new to this, and so far I've gotten my first level 1 dragon to level 11 in a matter of 4 hours with a few breaks here and there. But that's because it's the weekend. I'll go as fast as I can, but it will probably take me a few days to get to your Wildclaw. :( I hope that's alright.
1 2 3 4