Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Noc egg [W] Art
1 2
So this is a new, clean thread, for what i want. Im looking for three specific pieces of art now that i have taken time to think about it. Id like all three or two for the gene itself, and if i need to i can supplement a Noc egg to get all 3, but id rather not. The pieces i want:

SeroxSadao: This is my first and most favorite same sex pairing. Sero is a wacky, outlandish Magician that has half of his spells blow upi n his face, and Sadao is a skilled tailor. Sadao is not my dragon though, and his art/profile can be found in Seros. Id like something cute done of them, maybe Sadao is leaning against him while he tries a spell, or Sadao is standing back wearing a grimace while Sero wears the results of his failed spell. I'd like their apparel on them, if you would please. InHeritent is doing this for the Gene.

NalaxManannan: These are my pirates, plunderers of my heart and most of my treasure ;~; I love Nala so much, maybe you could draw them squabbling over treasure, or cuddling on a pile of it, now that they sorted it all out lol.

I now just want a Colored bust of Nala for a Noc egg

Calcifer: I would love, love a detailed bust of this creature. I put apparel on his for a RP i am waiting on, but id like the bust to be of him in his scarred state, with the exposed bone and maybe even his spider. I have all of the links in his profile and i can provide a detailed written description, or thats in his profile already oops. But, if there is any one Derg i am an Art ***** for, its him. I have two artists doing this, one for gems and one for one of my two noc eggs

Ok, thank you for reading, i hope we can work some deals out!

EDIT: A situation occurred and i should clarify. I would like art of them AS DRAGONS.
So this is a new, clean thread, for what i want. Im looking for three specific pieces of art now that i have taken time to think about it. Id like all three or two for the gene itself, and if i need to i can supplement a Noc egg to get all 3, but id rather not. The pieces i want:

SeroxSadao: This is my first and most favorite same sex pairing. Sero is a wacky, outlandish Magician that has half of his spells blow upi n his face, and Sadao is a skilled tailor. Sadao is not my dragon though, and his art/profile can be found in Seros. Id like something cute done of them, maybe Sadao is leaning against him while he tries a spell, or Sadao is standing back wearing a grimace while Sero wears the results of his failed spell. I'd like their apparel on them, if you would please. InHeritent is doing this for the Gene.

NalaxManannan: These are my pirates, plunderers of my heart and most of my treasure ;~; I love Nala so much, maybe you could draw them squabbling over treasure, or cuddling on a pile of it, now that they sorted it all out lol.

I now just want a Colored bust of Nala for a Noc egg

Calcifer: I would love, love a detailed bust of this creature. I put apparel on his for a RP i am waiting on, but id like the bust to be of him in his scarred state, with the exposed bone and maybe even his spider. I have all of the links in his profile and i can provide a detailed written description, or thats in his profile already oops. But, if there is any one Derg i am an Art ***** for, its him. I have two artists doing this, one for gems and one for one of my two noc eggs

Ok, thank you for reading, i hope we can work some deals out!

EDIT: A situation occurred and i should clarify. I would like art of them AS DRAGONS.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
bump!
bump!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Hi! I'd be interested in doing your commissions for the gene and the egg! Here are examples of my art!

http://krakauerclan.tumblr.com/tagged/MyArt

Let me know if you're interested! :)
@itsThirteen

Hi! I'd be interested in doing your commissions for the gene and the egg! Here are examples of my art!

http://krakauerclan.tumblr.com/tagged/MyArt

Let me know if you're interested! :)
image.png
@Krakauer

It looks like you do more Anthro work than actual dragons? Do you have any dragon sketches i could see?
@Krakauer

It looks like you do more Anthro work than actual dragons? Do you have any dragon sketches i could see?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

I actually don't have any actual dragon work! My apologies, I did not realize you were looking for actual dragon art and not gijinka art!

@itsThirteen

I actually don't have any actual dragon work! My apologies, I did not realize you were looking for actual dragon art and not gijinka art!

image.png
@Krakauer

Ooops! Im sorry hah, is there anyone you'd recommend? Ill edit my original post to reflect that, i apologize again!
@Krakauer

Ooops! Im sorry hah, is there anyone you'd recommend? Ill edit my original post to reflect that, i apologize again!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen
Sorry, just a question, but did you see the comment I made on your old thread? Or did you just not reply? Thanks!
@itsThirteen
Sorry, just a question, but did you see the comment I made on your old thread? Or did you just not reply? Thanks!
@itsThirteen

There's no one I know personally or have gotten art from myself but, if you check this link,http://krakauerclan.tumblr.com/tagged/not-my-art I reblogged a bunch of FR art from different artists! There is a good mix of anthro and actual dragon drawings so just skim through that and hopefully you'll come across an artist you like?
@itsThirteen

There's no one I know personally or have gotten art from myself but, if you check this link,http://krakauerclan.tumblr.com/tagged/not-my-art I reblogged a bunch of FR art from different artists! There is a good mix of anthro and actual dragon drawings so just skim through that and hopefully you'll come across an artist you like?
image.png
@purplecinnibar

Im not sure! After i made that deal i wanted to start a new thread, what were you offering again?
@purplecinnibar

Im not sure! After i made that deal i wanted to start a new thread, what were you offering again?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen
Ex's of my art are in my portfolio
@itsThirteen
Ex's of my art are in my portfolio
tB85F7R.png
1 2