Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones (Updated: September 1st)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@withbutts - Salmastryon has obligations now preventing them from keeping this guide updated. Maki has taken over the new guide here.

Prismatic and Silverlight Meditate are supposed to give you breath, but they are currently bugged. The admins are aware of the problem and hope to fix it soon.
@withbutts - Salmastryon has obligations now preventing them from keeping this guide updated. Maki has taken over the new guide here.

Prismatic and Silverlight Meditate are supposed to give you breath, but they are currently bugged. The admins are aware of the problem and hope to fix it soon.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Hiroshi - Hello, Salmastryon has been busy and Maki has taken over the Battle Stones guide here. If you scroll down, the new guide actually has lists of where you can get the Battle Stones from.
@Hiroshi - Hello, Salmastryon has been busy and Maki has taken over the Battle Stones guide here. If you scroll down, the new guide actually has lists of where you can get the Battle Stones from.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I noticed after equipping a battle stone ability to each of my dragons (one is zephyr bolt, the other is gust slash), that even though my dragons are level five, I haven't been able to use these abilities during a fight yet. I noticed there's a number on the bottom right corner of each ability, that mean a certain stat number is required to use it? If so, which stat for each ability?
I noticed after equipping a battle stone ability to each of my dragons (one is zephyr bolt, the other is gust slash), that even though my dragons are level five, I haven't been able to use these abilities during a fight yet. I noticed there's a number on the bottom right corner of each ability, that mean a certain stat number is required to use it? If so, which stat for each ability?
@theartbook35
Check out Culex's Guide to Coliseum Leveling. There's a likely chance your answer will be found there.

You may be referring to "breath". It's "mana" or "energy" basically, if you play other rpgs. Your basic energy type stone attacks generate "breath", which can be used to power other attacks. Without the proper amount of breath, your dragons can't do anything except claw and meditate, etc.

Hope this helped! Happy grinding. c:
@theartbook35
Check out Culex's Guide to Coliseum Leveling. There's a likely chance your answer will be found there.

You may be referring to "breath". It's "mana" or "energy" basically, if you play other rpgs. Your basic energy type stone attacks generate "breath", which can be used to power other attacks. Without the proper amount of breath, your dragons can't do anything except claw and meditate, etc.

Hope this helped! Happy grinding. c:
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[quote name="Rolyo" date=2015-08-08 13:26:35] You may be referring to "breath". It's "mana" or "energy" basically, if you play other rpgs. Your basic energy type stone attacks generate "breath", which can be used to power other attacks. Without the proper amount of breath, your dragons can't do anything except claw and meditate, etc. [/quote] @Roylo : Hello, thank you for clearing that up. Is there another way to get breath, or is it strictly by using these basic energy stone attacks?
Rolyo wrote on 2015-08-08:

@Roylo : Hello, thank you for clearing that up. Is there another way to get breath, or is it strictly by using these basic energy stone attacks?
@Salmastryon

Where do we find battlestones?
@Salmastryon

Where do we find battlestones?
How long have the bugged things like augment and stuff been bugged... I didn't realize this when I bought them in the store when I first joined a couple months ago :(
How long have the bugged things like augment and stuff been bugged... I didn't realize this when I bought them in the store when I first joined a couple months ago :(
I have a question about Battle Stones and placing them into the slots for the dragon. When you add a new stone into a dragon's stone screen, is there a certain area where certain stones are better placed? For example, I see there are 4 "rows" of slots where stones can be added to. The first row has a single stone slot (and seems to always have a stone there already so this is moot). The second "row" has 4 slots, the third has 3 slots, and the last row has 2 slots. I have a Might Fragment I'd like to add to my dragon to help him in battle. Would it be better placed in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th row? Or does it matter which row the stone is added to?

Thanks in advance.
I have a question about Battle Stones and placing them into the slots for the dragon. When you add a new stone into a dragon's stone screen, is there a certain area where certain stones are better placed? For example, I see there are 4 "rows" of slots where stones can be added to. The first row has a single stone slot (and seems to always have a stone there already so this is moot). The second "row" has 4 slots, the third has 3 slots, and the last row has 2 slots. I have a Might Fragment I'd like to add to my dragon to help him in battle. Would it be better placed in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th row? Or does it matter which row the stone is added to?

Thanks in advance.
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png JOJIQLh.png mwqxUtS.png
@Salmastryon

This helped clear up some confusion I had esp. around Bolt vs Slash. I ended up buying some of the former, when what I needed was the latter! (Live and learn!)
@Salmastryon

This helped clear up some confusion I had esp. around Bolt vs Slash. I ended up buying some of the former, when what I needed was the latter! (Live and learn!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Krynne Might stones will only fit in the third row. Any stone with a circle in the corner will go in the second row, any stone with a square will go in the third row and any stone with a triangle in the corner will go in the fourth and bottom row. Hope this helps.
@Krynne Might stones will only fit in the third row. Any stone with a circle in the corner will go in the second row, any stone with a square will go in the third row and any stone with a triangle in the corner will go in the fourth and bottom row. Hope this helps.
hX6q4KS.png Clan of the Cave Dragon (Plague)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35