Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61
Woah, thank you! This is so good
Woah, thank you! This is so good
tumblr_nm0133rANp1tprdfgo1_500.gif
compliments
compliments
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@LunarGoddess

Pinging myself so I don't forget this and thank you for making this guide.
@LunarGoddess

Pinging myself so I don't forget this and thank you for making this guide.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
@velocirah
I don't know if you noticed it or not, but I also got the Trick-of-the-Light in Light hunting.
@velocirah
I don't know if you noticed it or not, but I also got the Trick-of-the-Light in Light hunting.
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@BakaUsagi pinging myself for future reference, thanks for the hard work!
@BakaUsagi pinging myself for future reference, thanks for the hard work!
•• ~ Dragon Pairs ~ ••
•• ~ SD & Spiral Adoptables ~ ••
•• ~ Glynn's Lost&Found Eggs ~ ••
•• ~ Free Baldwin Brewing ~ ••

• Female • 25 • Italy • +9 hrs •
65fab9930c.png
Up to date again. :)
Up to date again. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@velociriah - I use this guide like crazy but I noticed that Rhea's swipp guide is no longer floating around, or was it moved? I thought it might have been updated in your guide with a new link or something :(
@velociriah - I use this guide like crazy but I noticed that Rhea's swipp guide is no longer floating around, or was it moved? I thought it might have been updated in your guide with a new link or something :(
@velociriah The Fallout Streak: [item=fallout streak] can no longer be gotten from the coli or Swipp; it has become a chest/treasure market exclusive, I believe. The Swipp trade was removed entirely and the Fallen Streak: [item=fallen streak] now drops in its place for the coli.
@velociriah

The Fallout Streak: Fallout Streak can no longer be gotten from the coli or Swipp; it has become a chest/treasure market exclusive, I believe.

The Swipp trade was removed entirely and the Fallen Streak: Fallen Streak now drops in its place for the coli.
This is lovely! I love familiars, and would love to have a full book someday (although it's obviously never gonna happen unless I just have a lot of extra cash someday to buy hundreds of thousands of gems so oh well there's some twenty or so I just won't get)
This is lovely! I love familiars, and would love to have a full book someday (although it's obviously never gonna happen unless I just have a lot of extra cash someday to buy hundreds of thousands of gems so oh well there's some twenty or so I just won't get)
DyYwZkw.png
Thank you for the alphabetical list of locations! This is wonderful.

@sorrith
Thank you for the alphabetical list of locations! This is wonderful.

@sorrith
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61