Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
It happening to me in the Workshop (Chrome and then tried Firefox)
It happening to me in the Workshop (Chrome and then tried Firefox)
I'm having this issue in ever venue I try, mostly Crystal Pools, Rainsong Jungle and Harpy's Roost. Glad to see I'm not alone! It only ever happens when I get enough breath to use Eliminates, so about 3-5 battles... I'm on Chrome, never had any problems last night when I was grinding for Strange Chests before rollover. :/
I'm having this issue in ever venue I try, mostly Crystal Pools, Rainsong Jungle and Harpy's Roost. Glad to see I'm not alone! It only ever happens when I get enough breath to use Eliminates, so about 3-5 battles... I'm on Chrome, never had any problems last night when I was grinding for Strange Chests before rollover. :/
Literally always ping me. Always. I don't care. Please. Always ping me.
Wow I'm so glad i'm not the only one having this issue. I'm in the Sandswept Delta using Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m.

I'll go through 3-5 battles and I'll get the victory screen and suddenly I can't click "Fight On!" It appears as though I get my loot.
Wow I'm so glad i'm not the only one having this issue. I'm in the Sandswept Delta using Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m.

I'll go through 3-5 battles and I'll get the victory screen and suddenly I can't click "Fight On!" It appears as though I get my loot.
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
same here
at Arena and Boreal Wood
never try others
happened on both chrome and IE
same here
at Arena and Boreal Wood
never try others
happened on both chrome and IE
Happening to me in all venues, but only get past 1 battle. But coli does seem to be loading better then it usually does for me using Chrome.
Happening to me in all venues, but only get past 1 battle. But coli does seem to be loading better then it usually does for me using Chrome.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
Same for me, both firefox and chrome, but for the Kelp Bed, Mire so far, (every venue I've tried so far has essentially locked at the victory screen, making me back out and restart the fight chain.

Hopefully, they will get this identified and fixed quick... losing breath between battles is disheartening.
Same for me, both firefox and chrome, but for the Kelp Bed, Mire so far, (every venue I've tried so far has essentially locked at the victory screen, making me back out and restart the fight chain.

Hopefully, they will get this identified and fixed quick... losing breath between battles is disheartening.
Be the Storm!
F0xHRgQ.gif
I'm having this problem now, also. Using Chrome. In the Mire.
I'm having this problem now, also. Using Chrome. In the Mire.
I'm also having this problem.
I'm also having this problem.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Exactly same problem for me. I've tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers, cleared my cache. Nothing works. It seems like it's getting worse. Earlier it was happening every second or third battle, now it's every battle.
Exactly same problem for me. I've tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers, cleared my cache. Nothing works. It seems like it's getting worse. Earlier it was happening every second or third battle, now it's every battle.
I'm having this as well. Using the latest version of Chrome. It seemed to be worse in Harpy's Roost, but is happening in the Mire as well.
I'm having this as well. Using the latest version of Chrome. It seemed to be worse in Harpy's Roost, but is happening in the Mire as well.
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48