Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 6][DOM]Flight of the Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78
@Temreki @someKindOfGenius

It was because an entry had a trailing space and I put the formula to fix that in the wrong place. The leaderboard is just to add some competition and has no effect on the drawing, but all is good now.
@Temreki @someKindOfGenius

It was because an entry had a trailing space and I put the formula to fix that in the wrong place. The leaderboard is just to add some competition and has no effect on the drawing, but all is good now.
@Wishy

There are links on the first post of this thread to our spreadsheet. Down the bottom of the spreadsheet you will see a tab called Tickets where we are recording the information, including which dragons are sent in for 1t.
@Wishy

There are links on the first post of this thread to our spreadsheet. Down the bottom of the spreadsheet you will see a tab called Tickets where we are recording the information, including which dragons are sent in for 1t.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindOfGenius Thanks! I'm sending them over then ^_^ And yeah, I tried to read them but I have a bit of a comprehension disability so I thought I would ask just to make sure! Thanks for answering!
@someKindOfGenius Thanks! I'm sending them over then ^_^ And yeah, I tried to read them but I have a bit of a comprehension disability so I thought I would ask just to make sure! Thanks for answering!
image.png
@Wishy

No problem. Thank you for supporting Shadow flight!
@Wishy

No problem. Thank you for supporting Shadow flight!
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindOfGenius and sent! I'll have more in a couple more days too ^^ Thank you again!
@someKindOfGenius and sent! I'll have more in a couple more days too ^^ Thank you again!
image.png
@Darkaxe,

4 Level 7s and 1 Level 8 incoming, no bonuses.
@Darkaxe,

4 Level 7s and 1 Level 8 incoming, no bonuses.
HEveOVO.png
@darkaxe sending two level 5's!
@darkaxe sending two level 5's!
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@darkaxe 4 level 8s heading you way ^.^
@darkaxe 4 level 8s heading you way ^.^
@biqua

CRs incoming. I know you said we don't have to ping, but this is my first time sending in, so I thought it was noteworthy.
@biqua

CRs incoming. I know you said we don't have to ping, but this is my first time sending in, so I thought it was noteworthy.
@someKindOfGenius Sorry to bother you, but I don't see the tickets on the spreadsheet for the level 10 dragon I sent you a couple days ago? |D Is there something I need to do? Here is the dragon for reference~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=0&did=19085090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190851/19085090_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorry~ ^.^;;;;
@someKindOfGenius
Sorry to bother you, but I don't see the tickets on the spreadsheet for the level 10 dragon I sent you a couple days ago? |D Is there something I need to do?

Here is the dragon for reference~

19085090_350.png

Sorry~ ^.^;;;;
ARNCfsd.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78