Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 6][DOM]Flight of the Nocturnes!
Pinging attendants:

@Megsang @Detroness @kamooi @PandragonsBox @phoeniixfire @Cubie @Malware @Rosoidela @Vialuna @KarayanK @Saphelle @dizmo @FruityHoofBeast @biqua @Kyomu @Jaigalaar @lilindar @DarklingQueen @Syrae @Aeonox @Dandydots @rororat @Emberglo @Garjansverd @Szayahne @Chasay

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me, or Aeonox when she gets online in the morning. If any of you are unable to edit the spreadsheet, send a PM to either myself or phoeniixfire when they get online in the morning.
Pinging attendants:

@Megsang @Detroness @kamooi @PandragonsBox @phoeniixfire @Cubie @Malware @Rosoidela @Vialuna @KarayanK @Saphelle @dizmo @FruityHoofBeast @biqua @Kyomu @Jaigalaar @lilindar @DarklingQueen @Syrae @Aeonox @Dandydots @rororat @Emberglo @Garjansverd @Szayahne @Chasay

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me, or Aeonox when she gets online in the morning. If any of you are unable to edit the spreadsheet, send a PM to either myself or phoeniixfire when they get online in the morning.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
Please note there is an error with the tickets received for level 18 dragons. You will not get 15,800 tickets for a level 18 dragon, no matter how nicely you ask. The higher level ticket values will be adjusted later on.

Also, the treasure value for level 25 dragons is incorrect. This will also be adjusted.
Please note there is an error with the tickets received for level 18 dragons. You will not get 15,800 tickets for a level 18 dragon, no matter how nicely you ask. The higher level ticket values will be adjusted later on.

Also, the treasure value for level 25 dragons is incorrect. This will also be adjusted.
@someKindOfGenius So was there a spreadsheet prepared for us to use for when people send us dragons and we need to record the info?
@someKindOfGenius So was there a spreadsheet prepared for us to use for when people send us dragons and we need to record the info?
@lilindar

Yes, the spreadsheet linked in the first post. Down the bottom will be a tab that says Tickets. That is where we record info.
@lilindar

Yes, the spreadsheet linked in the first post. Down the bottom will be a tab that says Tickets. That is where we record info.
@someKindOfGenius I never notice tabs at the bottom. =___= oops.

One more question. This thread is not for accepting any Art for Fodder dragons is it? I can safely assume that any dragons sent to me are for raffle tickets for the items at the beginning of this thread?
@someKindOfGenius I never notice tabs at the bottom. =___= oops.

One more question. This thread is not for accepting any Art for Fodder dragons is it? I can safely assume that any dragons sent to me are for raffle tickets for the items at the beginning of this thread?
@lilindar

Correct, dragons sent to us are only for the raffle, not art. I believe that dragons are to be sent directly to the artists being commissioned for the art thread.
@lilindar

Correct, dragons sent to us are only for the raffle, not art. I believe that dragons are to be sent directly to the artists being commissioned for the art thread.
@someKindOfGenius I'm ready then! Thanks!
@someKindOfGenius I'm ready then! Thanks!
@someKindOfGenius sorry to pest. What should the ticket values on level 18 and 25 actually be and the treasure amount for level 25? If you know the answer.
@someKindOfGenius sorry to pest. What should the ticket values on level 18 and 25 actually be and the treasure amount for level 25? If you know the answer.
@lilindar

I unfortunately don't know. Only one person can edit those cells to what they're meant to be, and they're asleep right now, so we just have to wait. I would assume level 25 treasure amount should be 39k.
@lilindar

I unfortunately don't know. Only one person can edit those cells to what they're meant to be, and they're asleep right now, so we just have to wait. I would assume level 25 treasure amount should be 39k.
The raffle is open! Send in your dragons for treasure and tickets as listed on the table (except level 18's and 25's, they will be adjusted later on today).
The raffle is open! Send in your dragons for treasure and tickets as listed on the table (except level 18's and 25's, they will be adjusted later on today).