Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 190
yeah, ive gotten barley anything as well... :/
yeah, ive gotten barley anything as well... :/
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
It's horrible how "Fixed" this event is, and I hear so many people say they find it horrible (To be brutally honest, the only people saying you shouldn't worry about the event, you don't need to participate and you get EVERYthing in the auction house are the ones that ACTUALLY GOT EVERYTHING AND A SURPLUS)

another day of no chests from the gathering, another day of grinding until I get to take care of guests and another day of nothing to show forward for myself but having to rely on others.
It's horrible how "Fixed" this event is, and I hear so many people say they find it horrible (To be brutally honest, the only people saying you shouldn't worry about the event, you don't need to participate and you get EVERYthing in the auction house are the ones that ACTUALLY GOT EVERYTHING AND A SURPLUS)

another day of no chests from the gathering, another day of grinding until I get to take care of guests and another day of nothing to show forward for myself but having to rely on others.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Wooooooo!
Wooooooo!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I seldom participate in events nowadays because the chance finding something worthwhile is that minimal and grinding hour after hour seems to me like work, not fun. My friend fought in the coli for almost 5 hours yesterday for an egg, that´s way too much. And by gathering, I got 5 chests, all with the staff or a bear I already had, during the whole event. I hope you all have a lot more luck than we and wishing you all a wonderful and happy New Year! ^-^
I seldom participate in events nowadays because the chance finding something worthwhile is that minimal and grinding hour after hour seems to me like work, not fun. My friend fought in the coli for almost 5 hours yesterday for an egg, that´s way too much. And by gathering, I got 5 chests, all with the staff or a bear I already had, during the whole event. I hope you all have a lot more luck than we and wishing you all a wonderful and happy New Year! ^-^
Do all the nocturne eggs hatch into the same dragon? Or is it different?
Do all the nocturne eggs hatch into the same dragon? Or is it different?
@Elaine23130
All nocturne eggs hatch into nocturnes, but the element, gender and colors are all different. All have basic genes though, as do all eggs.
@Elaine23130
All nocturne eggs hatch into nocturnes, but the element, gender and colors are all different. All have basic genes though, as do all eggs.
@LizardKing Thanks! I was just wondering since I got a nocturne egg.
@LizardKing Thanks! I was just wondering since I got a nocturne egg.
Just when I was complaining in my head about what bad luck I was having this year... [img]http://i.imgur.com/IMI4eQ8.png[/img] :DDDD
Just when I was complaining in my head about what bad luck I was having this year...

IMI4eQ8.png

:DDDD
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
I have noticed, when Coli grinding, that there seems to be times of day where I have better luck. Some time in the middle of the day a little before noon, Pacific (server) time, I have the best results.
I have noticed, when Coli grinding, that there seems to be times of day where I have better luck. Some time in the middle of the day a little before noon, Pacific (server) time, I have the best results.
007_zpsp4osvsct.pngllz1zFx.pngbutton-2_zpsuexktmou.png
I cannot believe
Hoarding butt rocks for a year is actually paying off.
I cannot believe
Hoarding butt rocks for a year is actually paying off.
Txy1O4j.png
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 190