Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poor eye sight? JUST FOR FUN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Emerarudo
Another one for the nearsighted column. VERY nearsighted. Sigh. Genetics... whee.

My glasses prescription is -1250 in one eye and -1275 in the other. My contacts are -10.5. Thankfully, I'm old enough that the worsening has slowed down, but I'm approaching the age of needing reading glasses or multi-focal lenses. As if the weren't already expensive enough!
@Emerarudo
Another one for the nearsighted column. VERY nearsighted. Sigh. Genetics... whee.

My glasses prescription is -1250 in one eye and -1275 in the other. My contacts are -10.5. Thankfully, I'm old enough that the worsening has slowed down, but I'm approaching the age of needing reading glasses or multi-focal lenses. As if the weren't already expensive enough!
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
@risforrose

Wow, sounds awful! Dx
@risforrose

Wow, sounds awful! Dx
I imagine a lot of us who use this site are video game addicts or just generally enjoy being on computer.

Willing to bet a lot of us are near sighted, haha.
I imagine a lot of us who use this site are video game addicts or just generally enjoy being on computer.

Willing to bet a lot of us are near sighted, haha.
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
@Emerarudo

I have 20/20 vision thank goodness. :P
@Emerarudo

I have 20/20 vision thank goodness. :P
39262092.png
I have bad eyesight lmao can even read the whiteboards at school without my glasses
I have bad eyesight lmao can even read the whiteboards at school without my glasses
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I've been legally blind since before my first birthday, and had to have my left eye removed shortly after. Since what I see is all I've ever known, I'm completely adjusted to it. I don't have any of the problems with depth perception the ignorant media says I should. My one-eyed father didn't, either.

One of my earliest memories is being 2-3 years old and my 4-or-5-year-old brother telling me since I'd never be able to drive a car, I could come visit him on a moped once we grew up and had our own houses.
I've been legally blind since before my first birthday, and had to have my left eye removed shortly after. Since what I see is all I've ever known, I'm completely adjusted to it. I don't have any of the problems with depth perception the ignorant media says I should. My one-eyed father didn't, either.

One of my earliest memories is being 2-3 years old and my 4-or-5-year-old brother telling me since I'd never be able to drive a car, I could come visit him on a moped once we grew up and had our own houses.
poor vision, my prescription is -4.00 for distance.
poor vision, my prescription is -4.00 for distance.
Sorry if I never respond I'm always on my kindle.
@Emerarudo

Perfect eyesight! Which is great, because my ears suck lmao
@Emerarudo

Perfect eyesight! Which is great, because my ears suck lmao
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
Horrible eyesight...but it goes up and down still. Dunno why. My doctor says I have special strange eyes. Mostly because my eyesight should've stabilized a few years ago.
Horrible eyesight...but it goes up and down still. Dunno why. My doctor says I have special strange eyes. Mostly because my eyesight should've stabilized a few years ago.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Emerarudo Really. Really bad. I have a -6 prescription.
@Emerarudo Really. Really bad. I have a -6 prescription.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12