Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Soo, basically, I want to know why you joined your flight!
Was it because you like the element? A friend was in the flight or you just thought it sounded cool? Come talk about it!

Also discuss why you've changed flights, if you did.

I for one, joined fire because I'm generally attracted to the heat of a fire and my hair is pretty much fire coloured. I've been told I suit the element a lot, too.
(Lucky me the noob joining right in the middle of the dom battle between Fire and Ice and being very confused though)

I was also going to pick nature because I've been told I'm of that element before and plague literally because it sounded cool.

Soo, what about you guys?
Soo, basically, I want to know why you joined your flight!
Was it because you like the element? A friend was in the flight or you just thought it sounded cool? Come talk about it!

Also discuss why you've changed flights, if you did.

I for one, joined fire because I'm generally attracted to the heat of a fire and my hair is pretty much fire coloured. I've been told I suit the element a lot, too.
(Lucky me the noob joining right in the middle of the dom battle between Fire and Ice and being very confused though)

I was also going to pick nature because I've been told I'm of that element before and plague literally because it sounded cool.

Soo, what about you guys?
I joined lightning because I wanted my Fluttershy progen to have aqua eyes. Stayed for the Aqua eyes. The players have been pretty nice, though I'm not the most active person in the flight forums. The science aesthetics, electricity and gadgetry looks (I'm so shallow) appeal to me too.

Did I mention DEM EYES?
I joined lightning because I wanted my Fluttershy progen to have aqua eyes. Stayed for the Aqua eyes. The players have been pretty nice, though I'm not the most active person in the flight forums. The science aesthetics, electricity and gadgetry looks (I'm so shallow) appeal to me too.

Did I mention DEM EYES?
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
@RedPawz

I joined fire because it's my favourite element, through and through, though wind/air is up there as well. And well, the whole metalworker/blacksmith vibe appealed to me c:
@RedPawz

I joined fire because it's my favourite element, through and through, though wind/air is up there as well. And well, the whole metalworker/blacksmith vibe appealed to me c:
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@BittytheKhajiit

Aah gotta have them nice eyes. And the nice aesthetic. That's good stuff.

@VeiledOverdose

Fire is one of my favourite elements man.
I never heard of the Blacksmith vibe to the element here tbh. But is makes sense, yeah. The flight's been really nice to me these past weeks. I do appreciate it a lot.
@BittytheKhajiit

Aah gotta have them nice eyes. And the nice aesthetic. That's good stuff.

@VeiledOverdose

Fire is one of my favourite elements man.
I never heard of the Blacksmith vibe to the element here tbh. But is makes sense, yeah. The flight's been really nice to me these past weeks. I do appreciate it a lot.
I joined Arcane at first because SPAAAACE and I love Arcane lore, moved to Lightning for the eyes and the science theme. Still love and would recommend Arcane, but I'm afraid the Boss would not let me leave :P Plus the colour change is a welcome one, I don't really like pink.
I joined Arcane at first because SPAAAACE and I love Arcane lore, moved to Lightning for the eyes and the science theme. Still love and would recommend Arcane, but I'm afraid the Boss would not let me leave :P Plus the colour change is a welcome one, I don't really like pink.
eZ8WjnI.pngk6ftfga.png
@Karaeir

Space is rad so I can understand. I like pink eyes tbh.
Lighting and science is also really cool so ahaha.
@Karaeir

Space is rad so I can understand. I like pink eyes tbh.
Lighting and science is also really cool so ahaha.
I joined nature in the beginning since I really like animals, but I switched over to light for the aesthetic, the general feel, AND GLITTER, OH SO MUCH GLITTER. And also since Nature is more about plants than animals which I don't really.. like as much as those critters.

If I'd switch purely for the eyes, I would go to lightning instead, but I really don't like their aesthetic so yeah.
I joined nature in the beginning since I really like animals, but I switched over to light for the aesthetic, the general feel, AND GLITTER, OH SO MUCH GLITTER. And also since Nature is more about plants than animals which I don't really.. like as much as those critters.

If I'd switch purely for the eyes, I would go to lightning instead, but I really don't like their aesthetic so yeah.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@QueenParda

Yeah I would join for the whole plants and animals feel as well, man, love that aesthetic.

I would join for the glitter too, tbh. Gotta love glitter.

(I would join Lightning or Arcane OR plague purely for the eyes aswell)

@QueenParda

Yeah I would join for the whole plants and animals feel as well, man, love that aesthetic.

I would join for the glitter too, tbh. Gotta love glitter.

(I would join Lightning or Arcane OR plague purely for the eyes aswell)

TBH the main reason I picked arcane is because I love the color pink(I have pink hair ***)
Then I realized it's also space, and I really love space aesthetics, so that made it even better. Plus the lore and the members of arcane are beyond amazing and sweet.
I also really enjoyed my small vacation in wind I had, the people there are wonderful and sweet.

TBH the main reason I picked arcane is because I love the color pink(I have pink hair ***)
Then I realized it's also space, and I really love space aesthetics, so that made it even better. Plus the lore and the members of arcane are beyond amazing and sweet.
I also really enjoyed my small vacation in wind I had, the people there are wonderful and sweet.
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
I joined Nature because of the flight's deep green eyes (green is my favorite color hurr durr) and my love of zoology and botany.
I joined Nature because of the flight's deep green eyes (green is my favorite color hurr durr) and my love of zoology and botany.
latest?cb=20151015221756.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9