Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MrPrince

Gotta protect yourself from the cold.

Dranuggets. Wih extra hot sauce.
@MrPrince

Gotta protect yourself from the cold.

Dranuggets. Wih extra hot sauce.
Came for the dark blue eyes. Stayed for the awesome people.
Water has always been my favourite element as well and I was drawn in by how awesome Tidelord looks. ^^
Came for the dark blue eyes. Stayed for the awesome people.
Water has always been my favourite element as well and I was drawn in by how awesome Tidelord looks. ^^
@FeliniFish

Aaha. Gotta love those deep, blue eyes man.
@FeliniFish

Aaha. Gotta love those deep, blue eyes man.
Honestly... I joined because I always choose the fire starter in Pokemon :P
Honestly... I joined because I always choose the fire starter in Pokemon :P
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
I didn't know what to pick at all... then I thought "hey i live in minnesota and it's cold all the time here and winter is my favorite season so... hm"

so I picked Ice just because I live somewhere cold and love ice aesthetics, stayed because the lore is cool and the eyes are the most complimentary to the widest range of dragon colors... also Ice Daddy
I didn't know what to pick at all... then I thought "hey i live in minnesota and it's cold all the time here and winter is my favorite season so... hm"

so I picked Ice just because I live somewhere cold and love ice aesthetics, stayed because the lore is cool and the eyes are the most complimentary to the widest range of dragon colors... also Ice Daddy
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@ArmadilloLizard

Flamecaller, I choose you!

@AstroTheology

Haha, Fire is SURE the opposite of Irish weayther, anyways.

@ArmadilloLizard

Flamecaller, I choose you!

@AstroTheology

Haha, Fire is SURE the opposite of Irish weayther, anyways.

Well, I went to Wind first as I love the eye colour, but it didn't really matched all the warm-coloured dragons I had, so I moved to Fire.

Was happy about that, but for a long time already I'm still feeling "hey, that's not it" and getting gems to move to Earth.

I think I'll stay there, their rare, calm brown eyes will work even better with all the Ivory dragons I have than orange Fire eyes. :)
Well, I went to Wind first as I love the eye colour, but it didn't really matched all the warm-coloured dragons I had, so I moved to Fire.

Was happy about that, but for a long time already I'm still feeling "hey, that's not it" and getting gems to move to Earth.

I think I'll stay there, their rare, calm brown eyes will work even better with all the Ivory dragons I have than orange Fire eyes. :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
I've switched my flight twice.

When I first joined I picked Shadow without reading any of the lore or anything because Shadow sounded dark and mysterious. I left Flight Rising shortly after and when I came back I found that the Shadow flight wasn't dark and mysterious but just a bunch of fun people who like to play games with one another which is nice but didn't really suit me.

So, I switch to the Light flight and I loved it there, it was the best and the lore and the aesthetic suited me perfectly and the fact that they love profit pushing was amazing. I miss the flight greatly. I needed a vacation from the flight though, as I loved the Nature aesthetic and wanted to base my clan around peace and nature so I switched there.

I also love it in Nature, though I haven't warmed up to it as much as I did to Light. The lore of Nature is perfect for my clan and I don't think I'll go back to Light because of it.
I've switched my flight twice.

When I first joined I picked Shadow without reading any of the lore or anything because Shadow sounded dark and mysterious. I left Flight Rising shortly after and when I came back I found that the Shadow flight wasn't dark and mysterious but just a bunch of fun people who like to play games with one another which is nice but didn't really suit me.

So, I switch to the Light flight and I loved it there, it was the best and the lore and the aesthetic suited me perfectly and the fact that they love profit pushing was amazing. I miss the flight greatly. I needed a vacation from the flight though, as I loved the Nature aesthetic and wanted to base my clan around peace and nature so I switched there.

I also love it in Nature, though I haven't warmed up to it as much as I did to Light. The lore of Nature is perfect for my clan and I don't think I'll go back to Light because of it.
Fen | They/them
@Yoyce

I gotta agree Fire dragons have some DAMN bright eyes.

@ParcelMouth

Aah, at least you're all settled now. ;w;
@Yoyce

I gotta agree Fire dragons have some DAMN bright eyes.

@ParcelMouth

Aah, at least you're all settled now. ;w;
I joined lightning flight. I love the bright blue eyes, and the fact that lightning territory is in the desert makes it the perfect location for my fandom themed lair!
I joined lightning flight. I love the bright blue eyes, and the fact that lightning territory is in the desert makes it the perfect location for my fandom themed lair!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9