Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [LoL] League of Legends
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57
@KitKatPurrpurr

Mmk thanks :)
@KitKatPurrpurr

Mmk thanks :)
@DigDog

Along with Ultimate Bravery, have you thought about Hide N Seek for a game mode?
@DigDog

Along with Ultimate Bravery, have you thought about Hide N Seek for a game mode?
I splurged and bought myself DJ Sona for christmas!
A+ 10/10 great investment
Anyone else spoil themselves a little in league for the holidays? (or FR, for that matter!)
I splurged and bought myself DJ Sona for christmas!
A+ 10/10 great investment
Anyone else spoil themselves a little in league for the holidays? (or FR, for that matter!)
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Zyll DJ Sona is a great skin! A song for every occasion :D

I spoiled myself by opening a Nocturne egg yesterday I guess? Haha. I think I'm finally gonna buy something from the snowdown shop today.
@Zyll DJ Sona is a great skin! A song for every occasion :D

I spoiled myself by opening a Nocturne egg yesterday I guess? Haha. I think I'm finally gonna buy something from the snowdown shop today.
@GlobalWolf Yep! Plus, buying it yesterday got me a bonus free mystery skin (Iron Solari Leona) So it really softened the blow on how pricey it is!

And ooh, nice! Good hatch? :D and what are you getting?
@GlobalWolf Yep! Plus, buying it yesterday got me a bonus free mystery skin (Iron Solari Leona) So it really softened the blow on how pricey it is!

And ooh, nice! Good hatch? :D and what are you getting?
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Zyll Oh wow that's a pretty good deal! And you got a really nice skin too. I might get Waterloo ** from the shop, it's only 200something rp and ** is actually good right now!

It was an alright hatch, White/Shadow/Splash boy! I sold him already though.
@Zyll Oh wow that's a pretty good deal! And you got a really nice skin too. I might get Waterloo ** from the shop, it's only 200something rp and ** is actually good right now!

It was an alright hatch, White/Shadow/Splash boy! I sold him already though.
@GlobalWolf True! :D
And ooh, nice! Yeah ** is really great right now! It sounds like a great deal, too!

Ahh, that's pretty nice! :D My noc hatching luck has been ehhh so far
@GlobalWolf True! :D
And ooh, nice! Yeah ** is really great right now! It sounds like a great deal, too!

Ahh, that's pretty nice! :D My noc hatching luck has been ehhh so far
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@HerrKapitan

Ahh I love the hide and seek mode! Which champ you think is best for that mode? I personally like shen/ lulu/ and quinn
@HerrKapitan

Ahh I love the hide and seek mode! Which champ you think is best for that mode? I personally like shen/ lulu/ and quinn
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire

Oh! Well before I would do Ashe +crits n slows. But my personal favorites are Shaco/Twitch/Le Blanc.
@FlareSolaire

Oh! Well before I would do Ashe +crits n slows. But my personal favorites are Shaco/Twitch/Le Blanc.
@HerrKapitan

Ashe is just dirty as a seeker :P as is TF. I can def see how those three might be really funny to play with. Jukes for days.
@HerrKapitan

Ashe is just dirty as a seeker :P as is TF. I can def see how those three might be really funny to play with. Jukes for days.
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57