Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lights Out: A Pinker-locke
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Tar Finally got around to reading this, and I totally get it, I'm approaching the Hell time of school. But if you return, ADD ME TO THE PINGLIIIST
@Tar Finally got around to reading this, and I totally get it, I'm approaching the Hell time of school. But if you return, ADD ME TO THE PINGLIIIST
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@SilentWiccan suffer with me
@SilentWiccan suffer with me
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@tar if you end up continuing this i'd like to be added to the pinglist.
@tar if you end up continuing this i'd like to be added to the pinglist.
@tar this is fantastic, in a sick way. Could I be added to the pinglist if you return? I really wanna see what happens with Murex...

I'm really sad that Botch doesn't remember Steve at all. I can only hope that if he ever does regain his memory (you said you headcanon guardians losing memory when they get a charge) he feels remorse for letting his rescuer be killed like that.
@tar this is fantastic, in a sick way. Could I be added to the pinglist if you return? I really wanna see what happens with Murex...

I'm really sad that Botch doesn't remember Steve at all. I can only hope that if he ever does regain his memory (you said you headcanon guardians losing memory when they get a charge) he feels remorse for letting his rescuer be killed like that.
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@tar

Could I be added to the pinglist? I'm desperate for the day that Keto goes down xD But also do not lose a single dragon more to this nuzlocke D: So conflicting.
@tar

Could I be added to the pinglist? I'm desperate for the day that Keto goes down xD But also do not lose a single dragon more to this nuzlocke D: So conflicting.
@Tala2121 pinging myself if this returns, and if it does, may I be added to the ping list?
@Tala2121 pinging myself if this returns, and if it does, may I be added to the ping list?

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tar if this comes back I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@Tar if this comes back I'd love to be put on the pinglist!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@Tar if you come back, would you please add me to the pinglist too?
@Tar if you come back, would you please add me to the pinglist too?
QFMsHc3.png
@Tar if you come back, can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks C:
@Tar if you come back, can you add me to the pinglist? Thanks C:
ldNLSdw.png
@Tar (I know you've gotten a hundred of these requests, I apologize)

Pinglist please! Your writing is fantastic!

@Tar (I know you've gotten a hundred of these requests, I apologize)

Pinglist please! Your writing is fantastic!

tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20