Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
@Steex

Welcome back, and with such amazing art too! Pipp and Tripp look incredible.
(Also, I'd love to be on the chapter pinglist too, please.)
@Steex

Welcome back, and with such amazing art too! Pipp and Tripp look incredible.
(Also, I'd love to be on the chapter pinglist too, please.)
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Steex I always get so excited when I see this thread has updated! Now that I can decently draw humans I might have to start doing some fanart. I'd like to be put on the chapter pinglist too please!
@Steex I always get so excited when I see this thread has updated! Now that I can decently draw humans I might have to start doing some fanart. I'd like to be put on the chapter pinglist too please!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Steex
Eeyyyy it's not dead! Pipp and Tripp look adorable, Swipp has got some cute kids!
@Steex
Eeyyyy it's not dead! Pipp and Tripp look adorable, Swipp has got some cute kids!
[size=1]@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @neonopaldragon14 @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin[/size] I don't know if Ayreria already pinged y'all, but if she haven't, [url=http://archiveofourown.org/works/3302861/chapters/12598718][b]chapter 2 just went live![/b][/url] Here's a celebratory doodle featuring none other than our sharp-dressed bossman himself. [url=http://crystalspinepenguins.tumblr.com/post/135584426592/chapter-2-of-hsau-is-finally-out-celebrating-with][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/432b8c6b34419e98fac6e551344867cb/tumblr_nzo6radCnC1u7cg2co1_500.png[/img][/url]
@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @neonopaldragon14 @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin

I don't know if Ayreria already pinged y'all, but if she haven't, chapter 2 just went live! Here's a celebratory doodle featuring none other than our sharp-dressed bossman himself.

tumblr_nzo6radCnC1u7cg2co1_500.png
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
AAAAA THAT DRAWING IS SO GOOD :D
AAAAA THAT DRAWING IS SO GOOD :D
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
oh my god i need to do something for this
oh my god i need to do something for this
artist. accent shop dead

@Plushnoodle
Aww, glad you like it!

@Rouletyn
Ayyyyyyy we'd love to see whatever you make! Please do post here when you do~ that said, would you like to be on the pinglist for future art / story updates? ^o^)/
@Plushnoodle
Aww, glad you like it!

@Rouletyn
Ayyyyyyy we'd love to see whatever you make! Please do post here when you do~ that said, would you like to be on the pinglist for future art / story updates? ^o^)/
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex that'd be great! love me some good old high school aus
@Steex that'd be great! love me some good old high school aus
artist. accent shop dead

Omg I love
Omg I love
4MKDoae.png
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/27576c0484082a6bef86f6db4a1c08ee/tumblr_nzufweiR1m1ut5mrqo2_1280.png[/img] [i]If my handwriting is illegible: "Wow, I've never seen you blush from cold before!" "It's not...the cold..."[/i] I'm wheezing at how ugly noodledad's sweater is I'm so proud [i]oh god no one else ships this do they[/i] but i swear i ship arcansinger too!!
tumblr_nzufweiR1m1ut5mrqo2_1280.png
If my handwriting is illegible:
"Wow, I've never seen you blush from cold before!"

"It's not...the cold..."

I'm wheezing at how ugly noodledad's sweater is I'm so proud

oh god no one else ships this do they but i swear i ship arcansinger too!!
artist. accent shop dead

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36