Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 3166 3167
@Zeno123 Achievements sometimes take a while to load, don't worry. It'll show up in a day or two!
@Zeno123 Achievements sometimes take a while to load, don't worry. It'll show up in a day or two!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Zeno123

You don't do anything wrong. Many archivements are laggy. They will be awarded to you sooner or later. It can take between hours or multiple weeks.

You don't have to keep the treasure during that time. Feel free to spend it.
@Zeno123

You don't do anything wrong. Many archivements are laggy. They will be awarded to you sooner or later. It can take between hours or multiple weeks.

You don't have to keep the treasure during that time. Feel free to spend it.
Ismaiel how do i do that
Ismaiel how do i do that
@sora123

To ping please add a @ in front of the username.

Here is the safemode link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1362925

Try it with your current browser (firefox/chrome/ whatever you use). If it doesn't work any better try another browser. There are a lot to choose from. If none of your choosen browsers work try again with the safemode in each of them.

An adblocker is a addon that is available for many browers. Google adblocker and your browser to get some infos and download sites for each available adblocker.

To test your antivirus just turn it off for a moment and try to access the coliseum. If it suddenly works like a charm your antivirus blocks it. Somewhere in your antivirus program there will be the option to whitelist a site. Just google your antivirus program and 'whitelisting' and I'm sure you'll find a tutorial telling you where and how it is done in your programm.
@sora123

To ping please add a @ in front of the username.

Here is the safemode link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1362925

Try it with your current browser (firefox/chrome/ whatever you use). If it doesn't work any better try another browser. There are a lot to choose from. If none of your choosen browsers work try again with the safemode in each of them.

An adblocker is a addon that is available for many browers. Google adblocker and your browser to get some infos and download sites for each available adblocker.

To test your antivirus just turn it off for a moment and try to access the coliseum. If it suddenly works like a charm your antivirus blocks it. Somewhere in your antivirus program there will be the option to whitelist a site. Just google your antivirus program and 'whitelisting' and I'm sure you'll find a tutorial telling you where and how it is done in your programm.
@Ismaiel thank you very much for your help
@Ismaiel thank you very much for your help
If I decided to make a custom skin, and part of it is semi-transparent/not full opacity, will I be able to see the "original" dragon wearing the skin through it as well, or will the dragon also become semi-transparent? Thanks for any help!
If I decided to make a custom skin, and part of it is semi-transparent/not full opacity, will I be able to see the "original" dragon wearing the skin through it as well, or will the dragon also become semi-transparent? Thanks for any help!
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Pawlemagne Any transparent or semi-transparent areas of a skin will show the dragon underneath. If you want to make it look like something is missing (tattered wings, etc.) you need to fill in those areas with white instead to cover the dragon art underneath.
@Pawlemagne Any transparent or semi-transparent areas of a skin will show the dragon underneath. If you want to make it look like something is missing (tattered wings, etc.) you need to fill in those areas with white instead to cover the dragon art underneath.
Has there been a release date for the new colors?
Has there been a release date for the new colors?
@Reinbre No.
@Reinbre No.
I found an egg in a chest, but I can't seem to figure out how to hatch it. Can someone help?
I found an egg in a chest, but I can't seem to figure out how to hatch it. Can someone help?
1 2 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 3166 3167