Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wandering Scientist {closed}
1 2
[center][b]Welcome to the wandering scientist, where Clooney decides to take a trip across the lands, and maybe ends up in a bit of trouble. Anyone can join, but please stake a claim before starting to type, so we know that your going to be joining in![/b] ------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18635825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186359/18635825_350.png[/img] [/url] Though it was not often Clooney strayed far from his lair, with the sounds of voices calling him back every time, he did not listen. Away he walked, undaunted by the looming trees, for miles and miles. Nothing seemed to phase him. He passed the mires, barely giving a glance at the creatures that stood and watched. Through territory to territory. What was he looking for? Perhaps nothing, just driven on by sheer curiosity. Maybe another prophecy had been given, one more urgent than his current. None of that was true, for he just was lost in his own mind. His wanderings made him bump right into another dragon, to which it took him a good minute or so to realize. The tired looking fae barely lifted his head to stare at the other, just staring at the claws of theirs. What he didnt pay attention to, was the others that seemed to appear as well. What did he run into now? " 'm terribly sorry, didnt mean to be in your path. Where are we?"
Welcome to the wandering scientist, where Clooney decides to take a trip across the lands, and maybe ends up in a bit of trouble. Anyone can join, but please stake a claim before starting to type, so we know that your going to be joining in!

18635825_350.png

Though it was not often Clooney strayed far from his lair, with the sounds of voices calling him back every time, he did not listen. Away he walked, undaunted by the looming trees, for miles and miles. Nothing seemed to phase him. He passed the mires, barely giving a glance at the creatures that stood and watched. Through territory to territory.

What was he looking for? Perhaps nothing, just driven on by sheer curiosity. Maybe another prophecy had been given, one more urgent than his current.

None of that was true, for he just was lost in his own mind. His wanderings made him bump right into another dragon, to which it took him a good minute or so to realize. The tired looking fae barely lifted his head to stare at the other, just staring at the claws of theirs. What he didnt pay attention to, was the others that seemed to appear as well. What did he run into now?

" 'm terribly sorry, didnt mean to be in your path. Where are we?"
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@MonsterKid

Hey, can I join?
@MonsterKid

Hey, can I join?
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"Don't fear change."
--The Flying Spaghetti Monster, a.k.a. God
~circa. 176 B.B.
Could I join @MonsterKid
Could I join @MonsterKid
@MonsterKid May I join?
@MonsterKid May I join?
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@NaireReider @NekoTheKat @TwiliWolf

you all can join! uvu
@NaireReider @NekoTheKat @TwiliWolf

you all can join! uvu
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
@Monsterkid I'd like to join, if I may c:
@Monsterkid I'd like to join, if I may c:
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
Yay when do we start? @MonsterKid
Yay when do we start? @MonsterKid
@MonsterKid [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192143/19214201_350.png[/img] Limbo looked down to his displeasure to see a glaringly pink Fae hanging their head in lethargy after bumping into him. He had been stalking a dwarf unicorn lost in these forests, his dappled feathers blending in with the shadows like a leopard. So of course he was disgruntled when someone made him jerk and alert his prey of his presence. "Watch where you're going," he hissed after the Fae bumped into his claws, and muttered it's question, "and speak up when you're asking strangers questions." He sensed other dragons approaching from beyond the forest clearing. Something's happening in this territory...
@MonsterKid
19214201_350.png

Limbo looked down to his displeasure to see a glaringly pink Fae hanging their head in lethargy after bumping into him. He had been stalking a dwarf unicorn lost in these forests, his dappled feathers blending in with the shadows like a leopard. So of course he was disgruntled when someone made him jerk and alert his prey of his presence.

"Watch where you're going," he hissed after the Fae bumped into his claws, and muttered it's question, "and speak up when you're asking strangers questions."

He sensed other dragons approaching from beyond the forest clearing. Something's happening in this territory...
"Don't fear change."
--The Flying Spaghetti Monster, a.k.a. God
~circa. 176 B.B.
@MonsterKid I'd be interested in joining ^^
Are we allowed to RP multiple dragons?
@MonsterKid I'd be interested in joining ^^
Are we allowed to RP multiple dragons?
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@NaireReider @NekoTheKat @TwiliWolf @qwigoqwaga

(You are allowed to rp multiple dragons, but keep it a a 2-3 dragon maximum so things dont get confusing!)

Clooney lifted his head, eyes swirled with mixed emotions, so hard to identify and too troublesome to try. His voice strengthened as he repeated his saying,

"Sorry, where are we?"

Completely lost and seemingly being stared down by an angry looking coatl, it wasnt hard for him to try to muster up some courage to stand straighter, albeit his size compared none to the much taller.
@NaireReider @NekoTheKat @TwiliWolf @qwigoqwaga

(You are allowed to rp multiple dragons, but keep it a a 2-3 dragon maximum so things dont get confusing!)

Clooney lifted his head, eyes swirled with mixed emotions, so hard to identify and too troublesome to try. His voice strengthened as he repeated his saying,

"Sorry, where are we?"

Completely lost and seemingly being stared down by an angry looking coatl, it wasnt hard for him to try to muster up some courage to stand straighter, albeit his size compared none to the much taller.
1 2