Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 189 190
@mangohoney

I'd probably wait until after the event is over because then there won't be more able to be gotten from chests until the following year. But if you really want to get rid of it right now, you can check the AH for what they're going for.
@mangohoney

I'd probably wait until after the event is over because then there won't be more able to be gotten from chests until the following year. But if you really want to get rid of it right now, you can check the AH for what they're going for.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark
Ok thank you, I got the Livewire bear in a chest I opened and since I joined Early this year I was not sure if I should trade it or not.
@ashotinthedark
Ok thank you, I got the Livewire bear in a chest I opened and since I joined Early this year I was not sure if I should trade it or not.
I think the coli just died for me D:
I think the coli just died for me D:
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
And now the coli isn't even working for me :/ But people seem to all want the drop rate to be higher, but for us poor people that don't have any luck with RNG, well we're probably going to still be stuck with little to no chests.
And now the coli isn't even working for me :/ But people seem to all want the drop rate to be higher, but for us poor people that don't have any luck with RNG, well we're probably going to still be stuck with little to no chests.
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Natakiro - Same here.
@Natakiro - Same here.
the new familiars look really cool!
the new familiars look really cool!
@Natakiro - Same, lagged out spectacularly then just died. I've done a hard refresh, haven't been able to be logged back in though.
@Natakiro - Same, lagged out spectacularly then just died. I've done a hard refresh, haven't been able to be logged back in though.
2qkpb88.jpg
[quote name="Niomedes" date=2015-12-20 15:50:52] i know the coli is an integral part of the site but it's just so mind-numbingly boring even with a podcast in the background [/quote] Yep, I've played the site for a year now, but I really don't like the Coli for.... anything. I've barely touched it since last years NotN. At least it runs slightly better than last year for me. It's really my least favorite part of the site.
Niomedes wrote on 2015-12-20:
i know the coli is an integral part of the site but

it's just so mind-numbingly boring even with a podcast in the background

Yep, I've played the site for a year now, but I really don't like the Coli for.... anything. I've barely touched it since last years NotN. At least it runs slightly better than last year for me. It's really my least favorite part of the site.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
@skoomacat
Yes. This. I've been on the site since day 1, and there are bugs that existed back then that are still affecting the site today.
That and the dodge rate. I think it was nearly a year ago that they said they'd fix it, but I'm still getting 4+ dodges in a row. That's enough to pretty much destroy a run in a higher level venue. I'm running a fully stoned team (my poor first dragon never gets his first attack in :/) with max levels and I'm still having issues grinding. Losing all your breath in one turn is enough to make you rage quit, and it happens a lot.
@skoomacat
Yes. This. I've been on the site since day 1, and there are bugs that existed back then that are still affecting the site today.
That and the dodge rate. I think it was nearly a year ago that they said they'd fix it, but I'm still getting 4+ dodges in a row. That's enough to pretty much destroy a run in a higher level venue. I'm running a fully stoned team (my poor first dragon never gets his first attack in :/) with max levels and I'm still having issues grinding. Losing all your breath in one turn is enough to make you rage quit, and it happens a lot.
Check out my Patreon!
@Riyoko @JulyandAugust At least I can take comfort that I'm not alone XD Mine lagged, so I refreshed, now it won't work. :/
@Riyoko @JulyandAugust At least I can take comfort that I'm not alone XD Mine lagged, so I refreshed, now it won't work. :/
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!