Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why's everyone mad @ drop rates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Been in Coli nonstop since 1pm est, 6 chests. Not bad compared to others, but not great considering I have hundreds of mimic powders
Been in Coli nonstop since 1pm est, 6 chests. Not bad compared to others, but not great considering I have hundreds of mimic powders
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
One chest after all gathering and 2 hours in coli. Not so great.
One chest after all gathering and 2 hours in coli. Not so great.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Okay, this is getting stupid. I've been grinding almost 10 hours off and on and I've yet to get a chest. I'm getting really frustrated.
Okay, this is getting stupid. I've been grinding almost 10 hours off and on and I've yet to get a chest. I'm getting really frustrated.
I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night
Total rate for dropping a chest from any 1 battle is about 3/4 of a percent, and all chests contain at least something decent.
Last year, the chance of getting anything good (familiar or noc thing) from a chest was about 2.5%. Can't find any stats on encountering a mimic, but I remember it was alright, and overall you have a higher chance this year.

I'm glad Baldwin's is being used this year, but I think that maybe the recipe time or items needed should be reduced a bit, because while opening 500 chests and not getting anything isn't fun, neither is battling for 5 hours in the coli and not getting any chests.
Total rate for dropping a chest from any 1 battle is about 3/4 of a percent, and all chests contain at least something decent.
Last year, the chance of getting anything good (familiar or noc thing) from a chest was about 2.5%. Can't find any stats on encountering a mimic, but I remember it was alright, and overall you have a higher chance this year.

I'm glad Baldwin's is being used this year, but I think that maybe the recipe time or items needed should be reduced a bit, because while opening 500 chests and not getting anything isn't fun, neither is battling for 5 hours in the coli and not getting any chests.
Been in the coli for eight hours. NO CHESTS WHATSOEVER. I think that speaks to the abyssmal drop rates. Clearly you're an outlier.
Been in the coli for eight hours. NO CHESTS WHATSOEVER. I think that speaks to the abyssmal drop rates. Clearly you're an outlier.
rlfh5f.jpg
No chests from gathering, gotten four from the coli from roughly five-six hours of grinding? Two familiars (one a repeat) and two apparels.
No chests from gathering, gotten four from the coli from roughly five-six hours of grinding? Two familiars (one a repeat) and two apparels.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
8 Hours
1 from gathering
10 chests from Coli

I don't grind often but this is a plus for me compare to last year.
8 Hours
1 from gathering
10 chests from Coli

I don't grind often but this is a plus for me compare to last year.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Got one chest from gathering and one from a familiar so far, lost count of how long I have been in the coli. Honestly, the rate seems at least on par with a festival (or better for some people). I see people complaining about getting one chest per hour, which would be amazing for any other festival. I would guess the contrast with the last NotN makes it seem like the rate is lower.
Got one chest from gathering and one from a familiar so far, lost count of how long I have been in the coli. Honestly, the rate seems at least on par with a festival (or better for some people). I see people complaining about getting one chest per hour, which would be amazing for any other festival. I would guess the contrast with the last NotN makes it seem like the rate is lower.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
I will say this- one, I am glad that for every chest we do get, it at least has something good in it. two, the coli hasn't really frozen last year. I know several times last year I'd be against 3 mimics and it'd freeze completely. also, I've gotten all of my chests from fighting against painted mariottrias in the woodland path, so there's that.
I will say this- one, I am glad that for every chest we do get, it at least has something good in it. two, the coli hasn't really frozen last year. I know several times last year I'd be against 3 mimics and it'd freeze completely. also, I've gotten all of my chests from fighting against painted mariottrias in the woodland path, so there's that.
I've been pretty lucky I guess? touch wood I've been on and off grinding for about two hours just to get mimic powders for baldwin, and I've got at least six, not including the one from baldwin. No eggs or scrolls yet though ;-;
I've been pretty lucky I guess? touch wood I've been on and off grinding for about two hours just to get mimic powders for baldwin, and I've got at least six, not including the one from baldwin. No eggs or scrolls yet though ;-;
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13