Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T/O] Unbred 5/6-digit Dragons
1 2
^
^
@Alestrius I'll offer 12kg + 1 mil treasure for all four!
@Alestrius I'll offer 12kg + 1 mil treasure for all four!
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
^
^
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Bump
Bump
Okay, I've arrived home. Reviewing offers now; sorry for the delay. :3
Okay, I've arrived home. Reviewing offers now; sorry for the delay. :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Dorkanoora @Kraevin @pocketwatch Thank you for your offers, but I'm afraid I'm going to go with a different one. I appreciate your time, and am sending you each a Strange Chest as a consolation prize. :3

@Parselmouth I accept your offer of 11kg for the 5-digit plus her brother. :3 I'll go send the CRs now.
@Dorkanoora @Kraevin @pocketwatch Thank you for your offers, but I'm afraid I'm going to go with a different one. I appreciate your time, and am sending you each a Strange Chest as a consolation prize. :3

@Parselmouth I accept your offer of 11kg for the 5-digit plus her brother. :3 I'll go send the CRs now.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius - Awesome, I'll send now.
@Alestrius - Awesome, I'll send now.
Fen | They/them
@Alestrius Thanks! If you sent it to pocketwatch, though, they might be a little confused. :D I'm the witch, not the watch.
@Alestrius Thanks! If you sent it to pocketwatch, though, they might be a little confused. :D I'm the witch, not the watch.
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
@pocketwitch ...well I'm dumb. Let me go grab you another chest. >_>
@pocketwitch ...well I'm dumb. Let me go grab you another chest. >_>
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2