Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 189 190
[quote name="AuroraDinari" date=2015-12-20 09:30:53] @kilodaneko [quote name="kilodaneko" date=2015-12-20 09:28:26] Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying... [/quote] Scorched Forest Is where I've gotten the mimics most. Just incase you where looking for an area that you might be more likely to find them. [/quote] Got some mimics, thanks!
AuroraDinari wrote on 2015-12-20:
@kilodaneko
kilodaneko wrote on 2015-12-20:
Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying...

Scorched Forest Is where I've gotten the mimics most. Just incase you where looking for an area that you might be more likely to find them.

Got some mimics, thanks!
the apparel looks amazingly awesome!~ I love every bit of it.

Seems a shame to have a shadow festival and a shadow dragon festival each year though. Wouldn't it be more efficient and fair to have a 'new dragon breed festival' each december?
Instead of wash rinse repeat of Nocturnes?

I'm shadow flight...so thanks for all the love anyhow!
the apparel looks amazingly awesome!~ I love every bit of it.

Seems a shame to have a shadow festival and a shadow dragon festival each year though. Wouldn't it be more efficient and fair to have a 'new dragon breed festival' each december?
Instead of wash rinse repeat of Nocturnes?

I'm shadow flight...so thanks for all the love anyhow!
10 more attempts and not a single chest! I'm one unlucky dragon breeder, so far! haha
10 more attempts and not a single chest! I'm one unlucky dragon breeder, so far! haha
THE APPAREL. THE DRAGONS. EVERYTHING. YES.
THE APPAREL. THE DRAGONS. EVERYTHING. YES.
I only got one chest thus far but it contained an egg! Last year I got nothing except for the usual items that everyone was getting so sick of. So far so good--I'm happy--at least I got an egg.
I only got one chest thus far but it contained an egg! Last year I got nothing except for the usual items that everyone was getting so sick of. So far so good--I'm happy--at least I got an egg.
25 gathering turns... no chests.
And I can't use the coli because the stupid thing won't load.
I actually preferred last year at this point.
25 gathering turns... no chests.
And I can't use the coli because the stupid thing won't load.
I actually preferred last year at this point.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pLOjGxv.png
@kilodaneko [quote name="kilodaneko" date=2015-12-20 09:32:45] [quote name="AuroraDinari" date=2015-12-20 09:30:53] @kilodaneko [quote name="kilodaneko" date=2015-12-20 09:28:26] Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying... [/quote] Scorched Forest Is where I've gotten the mimics most. Just incase you where looking for an area that you might be more likely to find them. [/quote] Got some mimics, thanks! [/quote] Glad I could help. :)
@kilodaneko
AuroraDinari wrote on 2015-12-20:
@kilodaneko
Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying...

Scorched Forest Is where I've gotten the mimics most. Just incase you where looking for an area that you might be more likely to find them.

Got some mimics, thanks!
Glad I could help. :)
[quote name="Mimmy" date=2015-12-20 09:29:31] Has anyone encountered a mimic in the Mire? [/quote] @Mimmy I haven't yet and I exalted all 25s but my mire trainer :( was coming to see if it was a bug or not (but site has been slow to load so I'm just resting my wrist I haven't been thorugh more than 5 lvls of battles (training 1s alongside my mire trainer)
Mimmy wrote on 2015-12-20:
Has anyone encountered a mimic in the Mire?

@Mimmy I haven't yet and I exalted all 25s but my mire trainer :( was coming to see if it was a bug or not

(but site has been slow to load so I'm just resting my wrist I haven't been thorugh more than 5 lvls of battles (training 1s alongside my mire trainer)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 189 190