Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 190
I love all the great, great stuff this year, and while I know there were complaints about too many chests last year, I feel like the drop rate is a now too low. :\ There is a ton of stuff to get, but there's also the chance of getting things we already have. I feel like I'll have to spend my next two weeks grinding for hours every day to maybe get everything.

I wanted to be more excited about NotN, but I can't grind for all of this without destroying my wrist, so.....yeah, kind of disappointed. I'm trying!! But dang, sorry, the RNG involved is not doing anything for me.
I love all the great, great stuff this year, and while I know there were complaints about too many chests last year, I feel like the drop rate is a now too low. :\ There is a ton of stuff to get, but there's also the chance of getting things we already have. I feel like I'll have to spend my next two weeks grinding for hours every day to maybe get everything.

I wanted to be more excited about NotN, but I can't grind for all of this without destroying my wrist, so.....yeah, kind of disappointed. I'm trying!! But dang, sorry, the RNG involved is not doing anything for me.
UEKFohX.png
Woodland path has good chest pulls. 2 chests in the last 30 min
Woodland path has good chest pulls. 2 chests in the last 30 min
I lick things to claim them as my own..
WOW so much stuff! Thanks, this looks awesome!
WOW so much stuff! Thanks, this looks awesome!
btj5Ikk.png3m65Bjg.pngvyxngp.jpg
sigh

I don't want to complain, but hopefully offer constructive criticism instead. There are definitely some tweaks that need to happen to NotN for next year. The drop rates of chests in the coli basically feels equivalent to a coli familiar drop give or take like 1%. Maybe even comparable to festival chests drop rates. To me, that's a little too low given the fact that there's like 30-40(?) things that can drop from the chest once you open it.

For next year, I would probably recommend at least allowing the mimic coli enemies to come up more often, something like minimum once per battle. Or better yet, have a venue specifically for only NotN which would contain 90-95% mimic enemies.

Edit: for the record I've been grinding nonstop since my last post that was almost exactly an hour ago and I've only gotten one chest that contained a bear I already have two of. That's somewhat upsetting and annoying not gonna lie.
sigh

I don't want to complain, but hopefully offer constructive criticism instead. There are definitely some tweaks that need to happen to NotN for next year. The drop rates of chests in the coli basically feels equivalent to a coli familiar drop give or take like 1%. Maybe even comparable to festival chests drop rates. To me, that's a little too low given the fact that there's like 30-40(?) things that can drop from the chest once you open it.

For next year, I would probably recommend at least allowing the mimic coli enemies to come up more often, something like minimum once per battle. Or better yet, have a venue specifically for only NotN which would contain 90-95% mimic enemies.

Edit: for the record I've been grinding nonstop since my last post that was almost exactly an hour ago and I've only gotten one chest that contained a bear I already have two of. That's somewhat upsetting and annoying not gonna lie.
Haha, nabbed a single Chest while Scavenging today, and it gave me an Animated Statue. Woot!
Haha, nabbed a single Chest while Scavenging today, and it gave me an Animated Statue. Woot!
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
Hey weren't we supposed to get Mimic crowns this year?
Hey weren't we supposed to get Mimic crowns this year?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Pathetic that out of 25 gathering turns, I got only 3 chests. And this is the only item I see of value from the last one (the first gave me a familiar I already had). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9598923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95990/9598923_350.png[/img] [/url] She does look good with those cobwebs, at least.
Pathetic that out of 25 gathering turns, I got only 3 chests. And this is the only item I see of value from the last one (the first gave me a familiar I already had).

9598923_350.png

She does look good with those cobwebs, at least.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger I had the absolute maximum turns I could possibly have (flight dominating, dragons fed etc) and got zilch. I'd have been over the moon with three XD
@EarthTiger I had the absolute maximum turns I could possibly have (flight dominating, dragons fed etc) and got zilch. I'd have been over the moon with three XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Narif

I'm thankful I've got the scroll :) I'm more mad particularly because new members have next to no chance of getting chests via Coli.
@Narif

I'm thankful I've got the scroll :) I'm more mad particularly because new members have next to no chance of getting chests via Coli.
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
25 turns in gathering, absolutely nothing. but coli is ok. not as many good drops as i'd like but then again, my drop luck in the coli has always been crap. first chest i got from the coli had a animated statue! and the 4th had a noc scroll..just the NoN familairs dropped as much as the other familairs in the coli loot...so many unneeded familairs i'm probably gonna turn into muck.

hoping to get the new familiars and at least and egg or two before this ends. coli is starting to glitch and freeze though..hopefully it doenst completely crash.
25 turns in gathering, absolutely nothing. but coli is ok. not as many good drops as i'd like but then again, my drop luck in the coli has always been crap. first chest i got from the coli had a animated statue! and the 4th had a noc scroll..just the NoN familairs dropped as much as the other familairs in the coli loot...so many unneeded familairs i'm probably gonna turn into muck.

hoping to get the new familiars and at least and egg or two before this ends. coli is starting to glitch and freeze though..hopefully it doenst completely crash.
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 190