Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Dom of Ice and Fire
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Congratulations on your win Ice! It was a good fight. ^^

I’m sure next time we both end up in a conquest dom it will be just as epic. >8)
Congratulations on your win Ice! It was a good fight. ^^

I’m sure next time we both end up in a conquest dom it will be just as epic. >8)
When the Ice flight exalts a level 25 at the last two minutes. Literally...
When the Ice flight exalts a level 25 at the last two minutes. Literally...
MVxSTuW.jpg
Congratulations Ice, and well done Fire for putting up one heck of a fight! You never disappoint!
Congratulations Ice, and well done Fire for putting up one heck of a fight! You never disappoint!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
GG everyone in both flights. Ice - you were worthy opponents that had us working our hardest every step of the way. Congrats on your victory <3. Fire - we were so close and there's no shame in our loss. We worked hard and I'm proud of everyone involved. We'll get 'em next time >:)
GG everyone in both flights. Ice - you were worthy opponents that had us working our hardest every step of the way. Congrats on your victory <3. Fire - we were so close and there's no shame in our loss. We worked hard and I'm proud of everyone involved. We'll get 'em next time >:)
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
I can't believe how fast prices have fallen, we're almost back to normal prices of hatchlings.
I can't believe how fast prices have fallen, we're almost back to normal prices of hatchlings.
[quote name="IvoryFrost" date=2015-12-20 09:24:10] I can't believe how fast prices have fallen, we're almost back to normal prices of hatchlings. [/quote] This makes me happyyyyy. time to profit D<
IvoryFrost wrote on 2015-12-20:

This makes me happyyyyy. time to profit D<
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Congratulations, Ice! It was a great battle between us ^^
Congratulations, Ice! It was a great battle between us ^^
UL9DnVF.png
That last-second flip was amazing :O Thank you Fire for a freaking wonderful battle, and thanks to our dom coordinators here in Ice! Y'all are amazing and this wouldn't have happened without you.
That last-second flip was amazing :O Thank you Fire for a freaking wonderful battle, and thanks to our dom coordinators here in Ice! Y'all are amazing and this wouldn't have happened without you.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Ahhhh I just got up after crashing because of how tense that dom battle was last night 8'D congrats, Ice, on your literal last second win LOL you guys were worthy opponents xD

I am a little disappointed, not in my flight but in myself 8'D due to being sick, I wasn't up to leveling and exalting like I normally am, so I don't feel like I participated as much as I could've, though I tried to supply fodder throughout the week 8'D goodbye funds LOL it was nice knowing you

RIP wallet OTL
Ahhhh I just got up after crashing because of how tense that dom battle was last night 8'D congrats, Ice, on your literal last second win LOL you guys were worthy opponents xD

I am a little disappointed, not in my flight but in myself 8'D due to being sick, I wasn't up to leveling and exalting like I normally am, so I don't feel like I participated as much as I could've, though I tried to supply fodder throughout the week 8'D goodbye funds LOL it was nice knowing you

RIP wallet OTL
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
Post. So I don't lose this thread in all the NotN stuff. :)
Post. So I don't lose this thread in all the NotN stuff. :)
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107