Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190
I love Nocturnes so much. >w< I've been waiting for this event.♥♥♥
I love Nocturnes so much. >w< I've been waiting for this event.♥♥♥
My first event - so excited
My first event - so excited
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

From the Shallow End of the gene Pool....but then, life's a Beach anyway!
This is so overbearing to be reading when you're half asleep lol
I'm so excited! The new stuff looks great and I'm ready to devote all the time I have to this site :'D
This is so overbearing to be reading when you're half asleep lol
I'm so excited! The new stuff looks great and I'm ready to devote all the time I have to this site :'D
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
Wording clarification: will ALL of the new familiars be cycling, or just the bears? (I like to note which familiars are retired and which are just cycled on my personal spreadsheet...)
Wording clarification: will ALL of the new familiars be cycling, or just the bears? (I like to note which familiars are retired and which are just cycled on my personal spreadsheet...)
she/they, adult
Oooo yay!
Oooo yay!
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
@niomedes

thanks for the clarification. Last NoN is fuzzy to me XD Scavenging here I come.
@niomedes

thanks for the clarification. Last NoN is fuzzy to me XD Scavenging here I come.
how common are the chests?
Freaking out over the new apparel!!
Freaking out over the new apparel!!
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
[quote name="Silvershade" date=2015-12-20 01:22:03] how common are the chests? [/quote] This, dont wanna waste time digging when i could find noc eggs scavenging
Silvershade wrote on 2015-12-20:
This, dont wanna waste time digging when i could find noc eggs scavenging
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I agree @witchcraft : these apparels are just so perfects for mages and witches dergs and I was so happy when I saw them :D
I agree @witchcraft : these apparels are just so perfects for mages and witches dergs and I was so happy when I saw them :D
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190