Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 189 190
I need the EVERYTHING
I need the EVERYTHING
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
In order to find these chests, use any gathering skill in any elemental region or battle Mimic monsters in the Coliseum.

ANY gathering skill? I suppose scavenging/digging doesn't count? (Or does it) Or does this just mean like hunting fishing etc?
In order to find these chests, use any gathering skill in any elemental region or battle Mimic monsters in the Coliseum.

ANY gathering skill? I suppose scavenging/digging doesn't count? (Or does it) Or does this just mean like hunting fishing etc?
oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this looks so awesome ;O; this would be an unfogetable first night of the nocturne for me~
oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this looks so awesome ;O; this would be an unfogetable first night of the nocturne for me~
flight_rising__the_blood_born_rp_guild_banner_by_kami_o_kami-d91k88q.png
Baldwin Recipes: YES

Familiars: YES

Witch Clothing: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Baldwin Recipes: YES

Familiars: YES

Witch Clothing: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
im so tired bUT I MUST STAY UP TO USE MY GATHHHHHHHHHHERING TURNS AND USE THE AH TO BUY ALL OF THE STUFF I NEED FOR STRANGE CHESTS AND THE AGOL BEFORE THE PRICES RAISE
im so tired bUT I MUST STAY UP TO USE MY GATHHHHHHHHHHERING TURNS AND USE THE AH TO BUY ALL OF THE STUFF I NEED FOR STRANGE CHESTS AND THE AGOL BEFORE THE PRICES RAISE
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I NEED EVERYTHING OMG.
Seriously,the mirror familiars and witch clothes...!
I NEED EVERYTHING OMG.
Seriously,the mirror familiars and witch clothes...!
dlJsEIj.png
This looks great! I loved Night of the Nocturne!
This looks great! I loved Night of the Nocturne!
@Kerolusion Every gathering skill counts! It's just like gathering for festival currency, you can use any type of gathering in the elemental zone, but without the elemental zones!
@Kerolusion Every gathering skill counts! It's just like gathering for festival currency, you can use any type of gathering in the elemental zone, but without the elemental zones!
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
All these book related objects are making me cry inside.
All these book related objects are making me cry inside.
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
SO MUCH HYPE
SO MUCH HYPE
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 189 190