Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 254 255
@FalconRex121 I meant to say SkyDancer not PC sorry
@FalconRex121 I meant to say SkyDancer not PC sorry
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@froggys3 Gavotte and Requiem are gorgeous! I'd be happy to adopt those two right now!
@froggys3 Gavotte and Requiem are gorgeous! I'd be happy to adopt those two right now!
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
@falconrex121
Someone pinged me and sent me a crossroads for those 2.
@falconrex121
Someone pinged me and sent me a crossroads for those 2.
eiwITiZ.png
@whyistherumgone oh goodie! I love them and all but I can't keep up with the seafood and I figure a year is more then long enough in my lair and they should see the world.
@whyistherumgone oh goodie! I love them and all but I can't keep up with the seafood and I figure a year is more then long enough in my lair and they should see the world.
@Froggys3 Fair enough, lol. I have too much seafood from how much time I spend in the Crystal pools. Been looking for a pair that reminds me of outer space too. ^^ They will be well cared for with me.
@Froggys3 Fair enough, lol. I have too much seafood from how much time I spend in the Crystal pools. Been looking for a pair that reminds me of outer space too. ^^ They will be well cared for with me.
@Froggys3 To simplify things, send all of your dragons to @whyistherumgone, haha. There ARE some really pretty Coatls in there.

Anyways, finals are over, so I'm back to updating promptly! Probably. Anyways, I'm updating it just now, and that's worth something!
@Froggys3 To simplify things, send all of your dragons to @whyistherumgone, haha. There ARE some really pretty Coatls in there.

Anyways, finals are over, so I'm back to updating promptly! Probably. Anyways, I'm updating it just now, and that's worth something!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 oh! I didn't know that they were a foster lair. I'll get right on it.
@FalconRex121 oh! I didn't know that they were a foster lair. I'll get right on it.
@Falconrex121 Could I get this boy added for adoption please? [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19065104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190652/19065104_350.png[/img] [/url] [/code]
@Falconrex121

Could I get this boy added for adoption please?
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19065104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190652/19065104_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes
Dragon ID #1: #18642545
That dragon's foster: @roseangel2
Dragon ID #2: #18879455
That dragon's foster: @Zebbie
Dragon ID #3: #16390578
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes
Dragon ID #1: #18642545
That dragon's foster: @roseangel2
Dragon ID #2: #18879455
Dragon ID #3: #16390578
@Falconrex121

I wasn't sure if you saw my earlier post, but I have seven spaces currently available for fostering. And I can assure you that I am ready to take on the responsibility of being a foster. I am very organized, frequently check the site, and am fairly prompt regarding pings and messages. All-in-all it is your decision whether to accept me as a foster, and I thank you for your reconsideration. I will be vigilantly waiting for your decision. :) Thank you.
@Falconrex121

I wasn't sure if you saw my earlier post, but I have seven spaces currently available for fostering. And I can assure you that I am ready to take on the responsibility of being a foster. I am very organized, frequently check the site, and am fairly prompt regarding pings and messages. All-in-all it is your decision whether to accept me as a foster, and I thank you for your reconsideration. I will be vigilantly waiting for your decision. :) Thank you.
HLRZiw8.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 254 255