Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes :)

I would love to adopt right now, but I'm saving up for a lair expansion and have no room. I just wanted to ping you, FalconRex121 so that I won't forget about this amazing program! Honor and blessings to your clan always! And thank all of the fosters for doing an amazing job!

I would love to adopt right now, but I'm saving up for a lair expansion and have no room. I just wanted to ping you, FalconRex121 so that I won't forget about this amazing program! Honor and blessings to your clan always! And thank all of the fosters for doing an amazing job!

3R1xnew.png2uIwT2j.pnge3Z9Lam.pngWIrxbxw.png5MXcgUI.pngxeV9D9F.png

artist: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361583/1

tumblr_oe6lguFUV91vbm74go1_500.png

tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@JaxieCat send the trade.
@JaxieCat send the trade.
I would like to adopt please! c: @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes~
Dragon ID #1: 18984860
That dragon's foster: @Morghyn
I would like to adopt please! c: @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes~
Dragon ID #1: 18984860
That dragon's foster: @Morghyn
q2Z9sgR.png
Dragon ID #1: 15315818
That dragon's foster: @DarkAlliGator

Dragon ID #1: 15315818
That dragon's foster: @DarkAlliGator

life is simply the universe
experiencing itself
through infinite points of view.  

s0wuC4F.png      
@LadyLinaria
So sorry but someone requested him before you :(
If you are interested in their next nest, though, I can alert you to that :)
@LadyLinaria
So sorry but someone requested him before you :(
If you are interested in their next nest, though, I can alert you to that :)
@Morghyn

Ah it's okay~ Sorry I didn't see their comment > <
I definitely am interested in their next nest though, so I'd love to take you up on your offer! c:
Thank you so much!!
@Morghyn

Ah it's okay~ Sorry I didn't see their comment > <
I definitely am interested in their next nest though, so I'd love to take you up on your offer! c:
Thank you so much!!
q2Z9sgR.png
Have I read the rules? Yep!
Dragon ID #1:#15315818
That dragon's foster:@thedolorosa
Dragon ID #2:#18879457
That dragon's foster:@Zebbie
Dragon ID #3:#18879456
Have I read the rules? Yep!
Dragon ID #1:#15315818
That dragon's foster:@thedolorosa
Dragon ID #2:#18879457
Dragon ID #3:#18879456
@felixforma Bit of a mix up here I think! I didn't actually put that dragon up for adoption- one of my friends (the previous owner) did but I guess I took him before anyone adopted him and the page just hasn't been updated yet!

Although, come to think of it he has just been sitting in my lair for ages and I haven't done anything with him... and I can't really think of any plans for him either. So I guess if you want him, you can have him as long as you'll take care of him!

@felixforma Bit of a mix up here I think! I didn't actually put that dragon up for adoption- one of my friends (the previous owner) did but I guess I took him before anyone adopted him and the page just hasn't been updated yet!

Although, come to think of it he has just been sitting in my lair for ages and I haven't done anything with him... and I can't really think of any plans for him either. So I guess if you want him, you can have him as long as you'll take care of him!

Check out my lazy excuse of a hatchery!
@DarkAlliGator, well I can't say I wouldn't absolutely adore him if I had him! I'm a n00b lol, so my current plans for FR right now are picking up dragons, dressing them up and breeding pretties :D Exalting and selling is wayyy too advanced for me right now haha

Would be happy to take him if you don't mind, but if you didn't intentionally put him up, no worries!

PS: Was intrigued by your banner, and now I'm hoping I hatch some dull Coatls so I can join in on the fun!
@DarkAlliGator, well I can't say I wouldn't absolutely adore him if I had him! I'm a n00b lol, so my current plans for FR right now are picking up dragons, dressing them up and breeding pretties :D Exalting and selling is wayyy too advanced for me right now haha

Would be happy to take him if you don't mind, but if you didn't intentionally put him up, no worries!

PS: Was intrigued by your banner, and now I'm hoping I hatch some dull Coatls so I can join in on the fun!
life is simply the universe
experiencing itself
through infinite points of view.  

s0wuC4F.png      
@felixforma Cool, I'll send you a CR then :) Enjoy!

Glad you like the coatl thing btw! There's a pinglist for the subspecies if you'd like to be put on it (basically you'll be notified if and when anything changes or is added to the subspecies) :D

Buuut anyway, I probably shouldn't be advertising that on this thread, so feel free to just visit that other thread and ask questions or whatever if you want to know anything more :)
@felixforma Cool, I'll send you a CR then :) Enjoy!

Glad you like the coatl thing btw! There's a pinglist for the subspecies if you'd like to be put on it (basically you'll be notified if and when anything changes or is added to the subspecies) :D

Buuut anyway, I probably shouldn't be advertising that on this thread, so feel free to just visit that other thread and ask questions or whatever if you want to know anything more :)
Check out my lazy excuse of a hatchery!