Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Playing a Game of Catch-Up
1 2 3
@Lecra

Huh. That's interesting. I guess my dragon hoarding and time away was useful! I'll have to check through the items I have and see what people are looking for. I probably have stuff that wasn't valuable when I had it, but is worth tons now.

Is the gem/gold ratio the same? it was about 1/110 when I played.
@Lecra

Huh. That's interesting. I guess my dragon hoarding and time away was useful! I'll have to check through the items I have and see what people are looking for. I probably have stuff that wasn't valuable when I had it, but is worth tons now.

Is the gem/gold ratio the same? it was about 1/110 when I played.
dragon_shoppe_by_lily_mae13-d6ktlvd.png art_thrift_by_lily_mae13-d6ktrk4.pngdragon_reserves_by_lily_mae13-d6ktzti.png
@LilyMae13

fire sprite 5.6 million
lightning sprite 2-3 million
arcane sprite 3.35 million
speedy 2.25 million

some of your expensive items worth

no treasure is 670 to 1 gem
@LilyMae13

fire sprite 5.6 million
lightning sprite 2-3 million
arcane sprite 3.35 million
speedy 2.25 million

some of your expensive items worth

no treasure is 670 to 1 gem
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Oh my haha. I may contemplate selling!

They might be useful in the future as like a security deposit.
@Heeroku

Oh my haha. I may contemplate selling!

They might be useful in the future as like a security deposit.
dragon_shoppe_by_lily_mae13-d6ktlvd.png art_thrift_by_lily_mae13-d6ktrk4.pngdragon_reserves_by_lily_mae13-d6ktzti.png
@LilyMae13

they are great to keep ..they will only go up in price ..all the apparel as well is quite high so make sure you check and do not get low offers if you sell.

I have been slowly collecting them as I have only been here a year ..and I am saving for arcane then will try fire ..but never for light as I can not get 25 mill..

so you ahve a lot of homework ..haha

if you ever need anything I am happy to help and am on daliy .

security deposit?
@LilyMae13

they are great to keep ..they will only go up in price ..all the apparel as well is quite high so make sure you check and do not get low offers if you sell.

I have been slowly collecting them as I have only been here a year ..and I am saving for arcane then will try fire ..but never for light as I can not get 25 mill..

so you ahve a lot of homework ..haha

if you ever need anything I am happy to help and am on daliy .

security deposit?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku I just realized that I have two lightning sprites. I have one as a familiar and one hidden away in my hoard. What's the best way to try to sell it?

edit: security deposit as in knowing I have a bit of extra gold just in case.
@Heeroku I just realized that I have two lightning sprites. I have one as a familiar and one hidden away in my hoard. What's the best way to try to sell it?

edit: security deposit as in knowing I have a bit of extra gold just in case.
@LilyMae13
it's lots of easy money! :D
you might wanna check out the encyclopedia. there's some useful things like a list of retired items and there's also some new lore.

also you def want to get started on Baldwin's Brew. you can brew apparel and the poison/toxin genes at higher levels, and during a festival, you can exchange brew materials for festival currency as well as a skin and accent.
@LilyMae13
it's lots of easy money! :D
you might wanna check out the encyclopedia. there's some useful things like a list of retired items and there's also some new lore.

also you def want to get started on Baldwin's Brew. you can brew apparel and the poison/toxin genes at higher levels, and during a festival, you can exchange brew materials for festival currency as well as a skin and accent.
@LilyMae13

on the item sale forum would be good , the gem on auction is 3000 and the treasure is 3 mill so its a big gap .

so post on forum and see if you get bites for 2 million or hold ..a reg window just happend they are bound to spike in a month again .
@LilyMae13

on the item sale forum would be good , the gem on auction is 3000 and the treasure is 3 mill so its a big gap .

so post on forum and see if you get bites for 2 million or hold ..a reg window just happend they are bound to spike in a month again .
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

I'll have to check it out! I have a lot of catching up to do, it seems. I need to go through and see how much my items are worth now. I probably have something I didn't even know was valuable.

@Lecra I've started Baldwin's Brew, but I'm still so utterly confused.
@Heeroku

I'll have to check it out! I have a lot of catching up to do, it seems. I need to go through and see how much my items are worth now. I probably have something I didn't even know was valuable.

@Lecra I've started Baldwin's Brew, but I'm still so utterly confused.
@LilyMae13
i've always sold my retired items through the auction house. it might take a few days as they sell slowly, but if you check in daily and make sure your is still the lowest-priced, it will eventually sell.
if you sell on the item sales forum, i wouldn't recommend doing payment plans (if people offer them)

it's a bit overwhelming to get started on brewing so right now the best thing for you to do is transmute cheap junk to build up a good amount of materials. when you have enough materials you can try creating new items from them! each brew get you some experience and when you level up you'll access more recipes. there are some guides on it in the guides forum!
@LilyMae13
i've always sold my retired items through the auction house. it might take a few days as they sell slowly, but if you check in daily and make sure your is still the lowest-priced, it will eventually sell.
if you sell on the item sales forum, i wouldn't recommend doing payment plans (if people offer them)

it's a bit overwhelming to get started on brewing so right now the best thing for you to do is transmute cheap junk to build up a good amount of materials. when you have enough materials you can try creating new items from them! each brew get you some experience and when you level up you'll access more recipes. there are some guides on it in the guides forum!
@Lecra I have plenty of cheap junk XD

I've started going through some of my items to find out I have like, 5 retired familiars as well.
@Lecra I have plenty of cheap junk XD

I've started going through some of my items to find out I have like, 5 retired familiars as well.
1 2 3