Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Playing a Game of Catch-Up
1 2 3
Hey, guys! So, I've been part of FR since it's launch, but I was in a two year hiatus due to schooling. Anyone want to catch me up on the new stuff that's been happening? Which dragons are the most popular, what new genes and things? Anything is useful! I'm hoping to become a part of the community again, but not to the extent It was before. Thanks!
Hey, guys! So, I've been part of FR since it's launch, but I was in a two year hiatus due to schooling. Anyone want to catch me up on the new stuff that's been happening? Which dragons are the most popular, what new genes and things? Anything is useful! I'm hoping to become a part of the community again, but not to the extent It was before. Thanks!
dragon_shoppe_by_lily_mae13-d6ktlvd.png art_thrift_by_lily_mae13-d6ktrk4.pngdragon_reserves_by_lily_mae13-d6ktzti.png
@LilyMae13

everything ...

Baldwins brew...
Tons of familiars....
175 lair spaces now...
like 9 new genes since I came....
NoTN event (starts the 21) nocturne breed and special items ...

oh my like the whole site even just the year its completely changed.

top genes now are butterfly ,glimmer , poison and toxin .

all breeds are kind of even imps ,skydancers and coatls are the ones that may have a slight edge
@LilyMae13

everything ...

Baldwins brew...
Tons of familiars....
175 lair spaces now...
like 9 new genes since I came....
NoTN event (starts the 21) nocturne breed and special items ...

oh my like the whole site even just the year its completely changed.

top genes now are butterfly ,glimmer , poison and toxin .

all breeds are kind of even imps ,skydancers and coatls are the ones that may have a slight edge
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku holy moly. I have some catching up to do.

I had to stop playing because I got addicted and almost flunked out of college.... XD Needless to say, I learned my lesson.
@Heeroku holy moly. I have some catching up to do.

I had to stop playing because I got addicted and almost flunked out of college.... XD Needless to say, I learned my lesson.
dragon_shoppe_by_lily_mae13-d6ktlvd.png art_thrift_by_lily_mae13-d6ktrk4.pngdragon_reserves_by_lily_mae13-d6ktzti.png
@LilyMae13

my grades dropped so much when I started but I have balanced it now a bit . you have a lot of 6 digit gen 1 dragons they will sell for a bit ..if you have old items ...light sprite is like 25+million now.

retired is sought after , 5 and 6 digit dragons as well..

The color wheel is doubling soon so eggs have jumped to 200k each .
@LilyMae13

my grades dropped so much when I started but I have balanced it now a bit . you have a lot of 6 digit gen 1 dragons they will sell for a bit ..if you have old items ...light sprite is like 25+million now.

retired is sought after , 5 and 6 digit dragons as well..

The color wheel is doubling soon so eggs have jumped to 200k each .
A5i3AHB.png
@LilyMae13
there are a ton of new genes and a couple new breeds! you can check them out in the Scrying Workshop, that allows you to preview a dragon in any color/gene combination.
if you were thinking of getting rid of your older dragons to replace them with newer ones, be sure to check the pricing with the old dragon collectors, since dragons with ids of 6-digits or less are valuable nowadays.
@LilyMae13
there are a ton of new genes and a couple new breeds! you can check them out in the Scrying Workshop, that allows you to preview a dragon in any color/gene combination.
if you were thinking of getting rid of your older dragons to replace them with newer ones, be sure to check the pricing with the old dragon collectors, since dragons with ids of 6-digits or less are valuable nowadays.
@LilyMae13 yeah, you missed a lot. But the putting school first thing was probably a good idea. Hopefully you can get into the swing of things easily enough! I think Heeroku covered most of the stuff but yeah... Oh! also, the is going to be a color wheel expansion at some point in the near future (they've been revealing previews) which is accompanying a new gene creation process that will make them much easier to make, so more frequent genes! (and maybe breeds too)
@LilyMae13 yeah, you missed a lot. But the putting school first thing was probably a good idea. Hopefully you can get into the swing of things easily enough! I think Heeroku covered most of the stuff but yeah... Oh! also, the is going to be a color wheel expansion at some point in the near future (they've been revealing previews) which is accompanying a new gene creation process that will make them much easier to make, so more frequent genes! (and maybe breeds too)
@lecra @Heeroku pardon my ignorance, but 6 digit? What's that mean?
@lecra @Heeroku pardon my ignorance, but 6 digit? What's that mean?
@LilyMae13 Dragons with 6 digit IDs are valuable these days - so if you see all the new-gened dragons for cheap and want to sell off your old dragons, make sure you sell them for a fair amount!
@LilyMae13 Dragons with 6 digit IDs are valuable these days - so if you see all the new-gened dragons for cheap and want to sell off your old dragons, make sure you sell them for a fair amount!
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@LilyMae13 the dragon id [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=252222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2523/252222_350.png[/img] [/url] #252222 she is old and most this old and gen 1 go for 300k+ treasure
@LilyMae13

the dragon id

252222_350.png

she is old and most this old and gen 1 go for 300k+ treasure
A5i3AHB.png
@LilyMae13
if you look at a dragon's profile, there will be a number right underneath its name. this number is unique to every dragon. a lot of people like to collect dragons with numbers that are 6 digits or less.
@LilyMae13
if you look at a dragon's profile, there will be a number right underneath its name. this number is unique to every dragon. a lot of people like to collect dragons with numbers that are 6 digits or less.
1 2 3