Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Roleplay CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FreefallFlying @Iridience @Redamancy

She shoots her head around to look at him after having hissed at the wildclaw.
"Im Dolores! And I'll k-kill you if you make one wrong move" She backed up. Looking at the dragons around. Back to flaring up. "If you're gonna kill anyone..kill him!" She gestured to the goggled wildclaw.

She shoots her head around to look at him after having hissed at the wildclaw.
"Im Dolores! And I'll k-kill you if you make one wrong move" She backed up. Looking at the dragons around. Back to flaring up. "If you're gonna kill anyone..kill him!" She gestured to the goggled wildclaw.
BcpIF1O.png
@FreefallFlying @Iridience @Plaguedeer

V frowns at her, grunting "no ones threatening anyone.. well. now you are but" he grunts, flicking his tail in displeasure
"terrible." he then scoffs, reaching up to fix his crest back down and slick "just terrible."

V frowns at her, grunting "no ones threatening anyone.. well. now you are but" he grunts, flicking his tail in displeasure
"terrible." he then scoffs, reaching up to fix his crest back down and slick "just terrible."
@FreefallFlying @Redamancy @Plaguedeer

Rygium realized how freaked out the small dragon was, as well as...childlike?

"Dolores, thats a beautiful name. I don't know if it means anything, but I swear I will not hurt you. I just want to talk and figure out what happened to you and if I can help. Why does your hide appear that way? With the flames and everything. I mean, Mine is a result an experimental accident, yours seems to have a magic source, considering your physical and, uh, mental state." Rygium said, resting back onto his hind legs, hands clasped together in excitement at the spectacle before him.
@FreefallFlying @Redamancy @Plaguedeer

Rygium realized how freaked out the small dragon was, as well as...childlike?

"Dolores, thats a beautiful name. I don't know if it means anything, but I swear I will not hurt you. I just want to talk and figure out what happened to you and if I can help. Why does your hide appear that way? With the flames and everything. I mean, Mine is a result an experimental accident, yours seems to have a magic source, considering your physical and, uh, mental state." Rygium said, resting back onto his hind legs, hands clasped together in excitement at the spectacle before him.
banner_for_flight_rising_by_wulfinferno-d832vfp.jpg

"You're terrible you ball of moss!" Screeches at him before looking back at the imperial. Shuffling her feet uneasily.
"I....I dont know....I think the big pink imperial did something...Magic and...machines....tried to bring me back but..." looks down "something went wrong..."

"You're terrible you ball of moss!" Screeches at him before looking back at the imperial. Shuffling her feet uneasily.
"I....I dont know....I think the big pink imperial did something...Magic and...machines....tried to bring me back but..." looks down "something went wrong..."
BcpIF1O.png
V snorts at the insult, just smiling now "thats really not even an insult. just rubbish spewing out of your gastly mouth" he laughs, going to push his googles up off his eyes
V snorts at the insult, just smiling now "thats really not even an insult. just rubbish spewing out of your gastly mouth" he laughs, going to push his googles up off his eyes
@Iridence @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

The coward relaxes a bit as the attention of Dolores shifts away from him. He slowly sits up, and returns his hat to his head, but still holds his large pearl. He briefly gazes into it, trying to recall any pink imperial, to no avail. He listens to the conversation going on while cautiously eyeing the other three dragons.
@Iridence @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

The coward relaxes a bit as the attention of Dolores shifts away from him. He slowly sits up, and returns his hat to his head, but still holds his large pearl. He briefly gazes into it, trying to recall any pink imperial, to no avail. He listens to the conversation going on while cautiously eyeing the other three dragons.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@Freefallflying @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

Rygium, kept calm even as Dolores freaked out. He gave a quick scowl to the other Wildclaw, his eyes briefly flickering with fire.

"And may I ask who you two may be?" he said eyes scanning over the both of them.
@Freefallflying @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

Rygium, kept calm even as Dolores freaked out. He gave a quick scowl to the other Wildclaw, his eyes briefly flickering with fire.

"And may I ask who you two may be?" he said eyes scanning over the both of them.
banner_for_flight_rising_by_wulfinferno-d832vfp.jpg

"call me V.." he churrs, turning his eyes to rygium and flicking his tail over his back claws, taping the large one on the ground idly

"call me V.." he churrs, turning his eyes to rygium and flicking his tail over his back claws, taping the large one on the ground idly
@PlagueDeer @Iridence @Redamancy

The coward perks up at the imperial, happy that he wasn't choosing to be hostile as Delores was.
"Oh, I was given the name Beldri, but I usually go by Blue or Blueberry"
He smiles under his hat, holding his pearl in his dull claws.
@PlagueDeer @Iridence @Redamancy

The coward perks up at the imperial, happy that he wasn't choosing to be hostile as Delores was.
"Oh, I was given the name Beldri, but I usually go by Blue or Blueberry"
He smiles under his hat, holding his pearl in his dull claws.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
"Yayyy everyone has a name swap" Her tail lashes, shaking a bush behind her. "Now how logn before you all betray each other?"
"Yayyy everyone has a name swap" Her tail lashes, shaking a bush behind her. "Now how logn before you all betray each other?"
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8