Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Roleplay CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@slp0001
((Sorry for double ping, but I forgot to say thanks for welcoming me. ^^' ))
@slp0001
((Sorry for double ping, but I forgot to say thanks for welcoming me. ^^' ))
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Not too sure if the title just hasn't been updated, but is there perhaps one more spot? (I've just returned to Flight Rising, so I want to get into roleplaying again!)

@Redamancy
Not too sure if the title just hasn't been updated, but is there perhaps one more spot? (I've just returned to Flight Rising, so I want to get into roleplaying again!)

@Redamancy
banner_for_flight_rising_by_wulfinferno-d832vfp.jpg
@Iridience
heh, the title wasnt updated, but your welcome to join anyways
@Iridience
heh, the title wasnt updated, but your welcome to join anyways
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6877649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68777/6877649_350.png[/img] [/url] @redamancy (Thanks!) @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @Freefallflying Rygium walked the forest path. With his entire mane as his fiery light source, it made it quite easy to see through the dark of the forest. The young alchemist needed ingredients for his new experiment, and according to the noises his stomach made, more food. That thought was quickly dashed as the smell of blood crossed his nostrils. It seemed to be from another dragon but it also seemed to smell......tainted. He quickly followed the smell, curiosity taking precedence in his mind over hunger. After awhile, he came across a clearing where there seemed to be some sort of meeting or argument going on between a group of dragons. He wasn't too sure, nor did he care because his only interest was the very odd looking wildclaw in which the scent seemed to be sourced at. He stayed under the cover of the forest, dying the light of his mane down to listen...

6877649_350.png

@redamancy
(Thanks!)

@Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @Freefallflying

Rygium walked the forest path. With his entire mane as his fiery light source, it made it quite easy to see through the dark of the forest. The young alchemist needed ingredients for his new experiment, and according to the noises his stomach made, more food. That thought was quickly dashed as the smell of blood crossed his nostrils. It seemed to be from another dragon but it also seemed to smell......tainted.

He quickly followed the smell, curiosity taking precedence in his mind over hunger. After awhile, he came across a clearing where there seemed to be some sort of meeting or argument going on between a group of dragons. He wasn't too sure, nor did he care because his only interest was the very odd looking wildclaw in which the scent seemed to be sourced at. He stayed under the cover of the forest, dying the light of his mane down to listen...
@Slp0001 @Iridience @Freefallflying

"Orr HES AN ASSASSIN COME TO KILL US ALL! I SAY WE REMOVE HIM BEFORE HE KILLS!" She poofed up staring at the pearlcatcher unknowing she was being watched.
@Slp0001 @Iridience @Freefallflying

"Orr HES AN ASSASSIN COME TO KILL US ALL! I SAY WE REMOVE HIM BEFORE HE KILLS!" She poofed up staring at the pearlcatcher unknowing she was being watched.
BcpIF1O.png
@Redamancy @slp0001 @PlagueDeer @iridience

The blue one pressed himself against the ground and wrapped his wing around his torso.
"Assassin?! Not me- no!"
He tucks his head under his wing, stashing his hat and pearl before looking up at the ghostly wildclaw and green imperial in complete terror.
"I'd never hurt another dragon!"
@Redamancy @slp0001 @PlagueDeer @iridience

The blue one pressed himself against the ground and wrapped his wing around his torso.
"Assassin?! Not me- no!"
He tucks his head under his wing, stashing his hat and pearl before looking up at the ghostly wildclaw and green imperial in complete terror.
"I'd never hurt another dragon!"
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer
the male wildclaw cocks an eyebrow at the blue dragon, flicking his tail and turning back around to watch the new arival. though his sensitivity, and the light reflecting, and refracting in his googles; hes quick to pick up on the other, fiery winged reptile
"it really is getting crowded here.." he grunts to himself
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer
the male wildclaw cocks an eyebrow at the blue dragon, flicking his tail and turning back around to watch the new arival. though his sensitivity, and the light reflecting, and refracting in his googles; hes quick to pick up on the other, fiery winged reptile
"it really is getting crowded here.." he grunts to himself
@Redamancy @PlagueDeer @FreefallFlying @iridience
Aella stared suspiciously at him, but sighed as she watched him cower. The way he cringed made her believe him. "Seriously..." she grunted irritably at the female wildclaw. "What is your deal? You're either talking like a child and passive, or talking like a war veteran and aggressive. Look at him. Do you think either of us couldn't take him? Cool it with the death and destruction talk, would you?" Aella dipped her head to the pearlcatcher. "I believe you, even if undead-psycho over here doesn't. She doesn't believe most of what anyone says, in my limited experience." Overhearing what the goggled wildclaw said, she was going to agree with him before seeing what he was looking at. "ANOTHER dragon? You know what? How about I just leave now?" She dipped her head to all the others. "Nice meeting you all, but I'm going to eat my food in PEACE, thank you very much. Perhaps I'll see you all later." With a few powerful beats of her wings, Aella lifted off, grabbing her sparrows as she did so, and soared away.
(Sorry, but finals week as arrived and I've underestimated my workload. I'm gonna quit. I enjoyed this while it lasted, hopefully see you all around.)
@Redamancy @PlagueDeer @FreefallFlying @iridience
Aella stared suspiciously at him, but sighed as she watched him cower. The way he cringed made her believe him. "Seriously..." she grunted irritably at the female wildclaw. "What is your deal? You're either talking like a child and passive, or talking like a war veteran and aggressive. Look at him. Do you think either of us couldn't take him? Cool it with the death and destruction talk, would you?" Aella dipped her head to the pearlcatcher. "I believe you, even if undead-psycho over here doesn't. She doesn't believe most of what anyone says, in my limited experience." Overhearing what the goggled wildclaw said, she was going to agree with him before seeing what he was looking at. "ANOTHER dragon? You know what? How about I just leave now?" She dipped her head to all the others. "Nice meeting you all, but I'm going to eat my food in PEACE, thank you very much. Perhaps I'll see you all later." With a few powerful beats of her wings, Aella lifted off, grabbing her sparrows as she did so, and soared away.
(Sorry, but finals week as arrived and I've underestimated my workload. I'm gonna quit. I enjoyed this while it lasted, hopefully see you all around.)
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @iridience

V makes a short snort, shaking his head and adusting his googles "oh jeez. now look what you've done, ghost kiddo"he sticks his tongue out at her, crest flicking idly
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @iridience

V makes a short snort, shaking his head and adusting his googles "oh jeez. now look what you've done, ghost kiddo"he sticks his tongue out at her, crest flicking idly
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

Rygium figured he should just come out of the shadows, he'd already been spotted, and figured he could ask the now flaring blue Wildclaw about her current state. She was so fascinating to him. His mane and tail flared alive as he walked into the clearing.

"My name is Rygium. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said as he noticed the aggressive displays of the Wildclaws, "but I was wondering if I could ask a few questions from you mam. Perhaps a name to start?" The imperial said with a friendly smile directed at the skeletal dragon.

He knew it was probably a terrible time, but he just had to figure out what could've caused such a strange occurence. It was only in his nature as a scientist.
@FreefallFlying @Slp0001 @PlagueDeer @Redamancy

Rygium figured he should just come out of the shadows, he'd already been spotted, and figured he could ask the now flaring blue Wildclaw about her current state. She was so fascinating to him. His mane and tail flared alive as he walked into the clearing.

"My name is Rygium. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said as he noticed the aggressive displays of the Wildclaws, "but I was wondering if I could ask a few questions from you mam. Perhaps a name to start?" The imperial said with a friendly smile directed at the skeletal dragon.

He knew it was probably a terrible time, but he just had to figure out what could've caused such a strange occurence. It was only in his nature as a scientist.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8