Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - Closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Welcome new members <3
Welcome new members <3
tumblr_n780nqnb2m1qhjviao1_500_by_paranoidghost-d9dkxej.gif
I'm new here :) Hello!
I'm new here :) Hello!
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
Welcome, new friends!! <3 If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can!
Welcome, new friends!! <3 If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

:D Even though i'm still new, i'd love to see some new users! YAAAAAY!
:D Even though i'm still new, i'd love to see some new users! YAAAAAY!
Welcome newbies!!
Welcome newbies!!
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
COOOOOL!
COOOOOL!
163mug.png
Hello all! It's a great pleasure to meet you all. ^^ Thank you very much for allowing me to join, I do appreciate it. c: I can not wait to see what lies in store for me. I've heard so many great things about FlightRising, and after many unsuccessful attempts at keeping track of Registration windows, I finally have managed to stumble on board.

Also, welcome to all the other new members! :D
Hello all! It's a great pleasure to meet you all. ^^ Thank you very much for allowing me to join, I do appreciate it. c: I can not wait to see what lies in store for me. I've heard so many great things about FlightRising, and after many unsuccessful attempts at keeping track of Registration windows, I finally have managed to stumble on board.

Also, welcome to all the other new members! :D
Welcome new members! Hope you all have a great time here on Flight Rising! Don't forget to check each of your own flight's private threads for their own special newcommer welcoming services!
Welcome new members! Hope you all have a great time here on Flight Rising! Don't forget to check each of your own flight's private threads for their own special newcommer welcoming services!
7az1aeY.gif
Welcome fresh meat!!!
Welcome fresh meat!!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27