Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 443 444
@Jaigalaar Is there a chance I could send a CR for Alucard?
@Jaigalaar Is there a chance I could send a CR for Alucard?
@Dropfall Absolutely, thanks for giving him a home! @Emperors there goes another one. ^_^
@Dropfall Absolutely, thanks for giving him a home! @Emperors there goes another one. ^_^
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

I'd love to snag Tiberius if he isn't already claimed! :D
@Jaigalaar

I'd love to snag Tiberius if he isn't already claimed! :D
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria He's still available, CR away. :)
@Dykeria He's still available, CR away. :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar YAY Success again and again :D And I sold the dragon too!
@Jaigalaar YAY Success again and again :D And I sold the dragon too!
zDFlZMa.png
@Jaigalaar Hes actually for the Mrs who saw him and nearly died because she has no room due to her flight dom battle starting at rollover ! and he's a birthday dragon for her

So hes coming for a quick vacation to plague with me then over to fire for some serious love and pampering in his new perma home :) (I heard something about gene plans and all)

I hope thats ok with you guys
@Jaigalaar Hes actually for the Mrs who saw him and nearly died because she has no room due to her flight dom battle starting at rollover ! and he's a birthday dragon for her

So hes coming for a quick vacation to plague with me then over to fire for some serious love and pampering in his new perma home :) (I heard something about gene plans and all)

I hope thats ok with you guys
@Dropfall That's great! :D We're always glad to help people find old birthday dragons. ^_^ We look forward to seeing his pampering in the future. :D
@Dropfall That's great! :D We're always glad to help people find old birthday dragons. ^_^ We look forward to seeing his pampering in the future. :D
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Awesome! Thank you! :)
@Jaigalaar

Awesome! Thank you! :)
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria You're welcome!

@Emperors that's everyone besides the unnamed boy off to a new home, and he's on hold for now. ^_^
@Dykeria You're welcome!

@Emperors that's everyone besides the unnamed boy off to a new home, and he's on hold for now. ^_^
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar Awesome! :D Thank you for helping them all find new homes! You're the best!
@Jaigalaar Awesome! :D Thank you for helping them all find new homes! You're the best!
zDFlZMa.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 443 444