Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 443 444
@Irarina No worries, thanks for giving her a home!

@Owlcatpup Razzle has found a home! :)
@Irarina No worries, thanks for giving her a home!

@Owlcatpup Razzle has found a home! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar
Thank you!
@Jaigalaar
Thank you!
Boop!
Boop!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar Could I get on the 6 digit and under pinglist, please? :-)
@Jaigalaar Could I get on the 6 digit and under pinglist, please? :-)
@March Absolutely, got you down! :)
@March Absolutely, got you down! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Hey I changed my name from Sinnibelle to Sinfirmitas if you could update that for me!
@Jaigalaar

Hey I changed my name from Sinnibelle to Sinfirmitas if you could update that for me!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas Looks like you're not specifically on our pinglists, just the seven digit dragon one from the ODCA? Did you want to be put on one of our pinglists?
@Sinfirmitas Looks like you're not specifically on our pinglists, just the seven digit dragon one from the ODCA? Did you want to be put on one of our pinglists?
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

I thought I was lol I always get pinged here when you post xD but sure go ahead and add me if i wasnt! Are you able to update the ODCA lists? I need my name changed there too D=
@Jaigalaar

I thought I was lol I always get pinged here when you post xD but sure go ahead and add me if i wasnt! Are you able to update the ODCA lists? I need my name changed there too D=
@Sinfirmitas You'll have to go to the ODCA itself to get that changed, I can't update it. But I'll put you on our general list.

And yeah, I generally ping the appropriate collector lists as well...old dragons here after all. ^_^
@Sinfirmitas You'll have to go to the ODCA itself to get that changed, I can't update it. But I'll put you on our general list.

And yeah, I generally ping the appropriate collector lists as well...old dragons here after all. ^_^
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar
This is true haha! thank you! I did message someone in that thread to have it updated =)
@Jaigalaar
This is true haha! thank you! I did message someone in that thread to have it updated =)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 443 444