Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Before terror there must be joy CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@plaguedeer @alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG

"Haha, you're a bit too nice, you know that?" Vortex tapped the grass with her biggest claw. "Can I have one of your fishes?" she eyed the fish with slight curiosity in her gaze. She never ate a fish before. It looked good, but its unblinking eyes gave the Wildclaw chills that traveled down her spine. Her stomach growled, but she hid it well.
@plaguedeer @alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG

"Haha, you're a bit too nice, you know that?" Vortex tapped the grass with her biggest claw. "Can I have one of your fishes?" she eyed the fish with slight curiosity in her gaze. She never ate a fish before. It looked good, but its unblinking eyes gave the Wildclaw chills that traveled down her spine. Her stomach growled, but she hid it well.
@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG

'Being nice is how you make friends. and feel free!" She dug in her bag before tossing one to the wildclaw. "Its raw so you may need to cook it..unless you like it this way! My favourite part are the eyes!" She let out a giggle.
@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG

'Being nice is how you make friends. and feel free!" She dug in her bag before tossing one to the wildclaw. "Its raw so you may need to cook it..unless you like it this way! My favourite part are the eyes!" She let out a giggle.
BcpIF1O.png
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @NVFG

(Not meaning to rush anything, but when will the adventure start? I'll get on to tolerating the other dragons, because I can't wait for the fun XD)

Nightshade stiffled a laugh at the imperial's statement.

Me? Hostile? He mused. This is called survival! But as he thought about it, he felt a pang of envy. He had learnt the hard way not to trust strangers too easily, but he had to keep reminding himself that things were not the same for every dragon. He still believed in goodness, and the imperial seemed nice enough---though disgustingly innocent---so he decided he'd lower his inner defenses for now and listen to what they have to say.

He still kept an eye on the wildclaw occasionally, in case she did anything threatening, but all she was doing now was eyeing the fish on the grass.

He slowly approached the fire and said the only thing he could manage, "I told you my name. What are yours?"

(Not meaning to rush anything, but when will the adventure start? I'll get on to tolerating the other dragons, because I can't wait for the fun XD)

Nightshade stiffled a laugh at the imperial's statement.

Me? Hostile? He mused. This is called survival! But as he thought about it, he felt a pang of envy. He had learnt the hard way not to trust strangers too easily, but he had to keep reminding himself that things were not the same for every dragon. He still believed in goodness, and the imperial seemed nice enough---though disgustingly innocent---so he decided he'd lower his inner defenses for now and listen to what they have to say.

He still kept an eye on the wildclaw occasionally, in case she did anything threatening, but all she was doing now was eyeing the fish on the grass.

He slowly approached the fire and said the only thing he could manage, "I told you my name. What are yours?"
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @Alphadragon
((Can I add another dragon? He will be looking out for Tenebris. ^^))

Tenebris rolled in his sleep unfaded by the sounds surrounding him.
((Can I add another dragon? He will be looking out for Tenebris. ^^))

Tenebris rolled in his sleep unfaded by the sounds surrounding him.
SIG-02.png
((@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @NVFG @Alphadragon im so so so sorry! I've got to drop out out a while. School stuff getting too overwhelming! I'm sorry!))
((@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @NVFG @Alphadragon im so so so sorry! I've got to drop out out a while. School stuff getting too overwhelming! I'm sorry!))
@maudrosemary
(No worries! I know how that feels. Life comes first. :)

( I also need to say that I may not be able to join in this RP for quite some time starting next Tuesday. My family and I are going on a vacation where there may be no wifi.)
@maudrosemary
(No worries! I know how that feels. Life comes first. :)

( I also need to say that I may not be able to join in this RP for quite some time starting next Tuesday. My family and I are going on a vacation where there may be no wifi.)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon@maudrosemary @NVFG

(9feel free to add another dragon! and its perfectly ok to take a break/drop out! Should we assume the dragon left? and if you want to come back assume they meet up again? and really soon once introductions finished)

"I'm Tereli! Call me tea for short though. And want some fish? I have two left..I doubt the spiral wants some...sleeping beauty"
@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon@maudrosemary @NVFG

(9feel free to add another dragon! and its perfectly ok to take a break/drop out! Should we assume the dragon left? and if you want to come back assume they meet up again? and really soon once introductions finished)

"I'm Tereli! Call me tea for short though. And want some fish? I have two left..I doubt the spiral wants some...sleeping beauty"
BcpIF1O.png
((Great! :D I'll introduce the new dragon! Should I still ping maudrosemary and Alphadragon? Or you guy's won't post more from now on?)) @LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @Alphadragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8390050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83901/8390050_350.png[/img] [/url] Ralis' wings didn't had to move for him to glide in the wind as he owned the night. Silent and deadly as all those who were born under the influence of the Shadowbinder. He was following a familiar scent, he wasn't the best tracker of the clan, but his duty wasn't to track someone in the first place, was to keep an eye on an energetic stupid young spiral that was given his first mission, his name? Tenebris. But the young dragon had to screw everything taking another route. "Stupid kid..." He didn't like the idea of playing the hidden babysitter, but behind his facade of a grumpy, deadly dragon he was worried too, that's why after making an annoyed face he didn't dismissed Massuli's orders. Back in his mind he thought about the cases of missing Imperials... and he brushed it off. Whoever was kidnapping them, wouldn't want a cursed dragon like himself. High on the sky the scent of Tenebris got stronger and his eyes got a glimpse of a fire and some shadows surrounding it, probably other dragons. Maybe Tenebris? [i] Let's find out.[/i] He begun his descend towards the light.
((Great! :D I'll introduce the new dragon! Should I still ping maudrosemary and Alphadragon? Or you guy's won't post more from now on?))

8390050_350.png

Ralis' wings didn't had to move for him to glide in the wind as he owned the night. Silent and deadly as all those who were born under the influence of the Shadowbinder.

He was following a familiar scent, he wasn't the best tracker of the clan, but his duty wasn't to track someone in the first place, was to keep an eye on an energetic stupid young spiral that was given his first mission, his name? Tenebris. But the young dragon had to screw everything taking another route.

"Stupid kid..."

He didn't like the idea of playing the hidden babysitter, but behind his facade of a grumpy, deadly dragon he was worried too, that's why after making an annoyed face he didn't dismissed Massuli's orders.

Back in his mind he thought about the cases of missing Imperials... and he brushed it off. Whoever was kidnapping them, wouldn't want a cursed dragon like himself.

High on the sky the scent of Tenebris got stronger and his eyes got a glimpse of a fire and some shadows surrounding it, probably other dragons. Maybe Tenebris?

Let's find out.

He begun his descend towards the light.
SIG-02.png
@AlphaDragon @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @NVFG

(Aww! I love you guys though ;-;

Can I add a dragon, then?)
@AlphaDragon @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @NVFG

(Aww! I love you guys though ;-;

Can I add a dragon, then?)
@LeviathanScream @NVFG
(im guessing we stop pinging and assume their dragons walked off? and yes! feel free to add another! 2 dragons per person~)

Tereri was the first to notice the newcomer looking up she couldnt stop the grin at seeing another imperial. "Welcome Welcome! We were just stroking the fire!"

@LeviathanScream @NVFG
(im guessing we stop pinging and assume their dragons walked off? and yes! feel free to add another! 2 dragons per person~)

Tereri was the first to notice the newcomer looking up she couldnt stop the grin at seeing another imperial. "Welcome Welcome! We were just stroking the fire!"

BcpIF1O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8