Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Before terror there must be joy CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mora scowled at the passed out spiral and mumbled incoherently before finally speaking up, "Ya know, i wasn't kiddin' 'bout those abductions, they are really happenin' seen it with my own eyes." He says looking at Tea.

((FYI LeviathanScream is offline till tomorrow.)) @PlagueDeer @NVFG
Mora scowled at the passed out spiral and mumbled incoherently before finally speaking up, "Ya know, i wasn't kiddin' 'bout those abductions, they are really happenin' seen it with my own eyes." He says looking at Tea.

((FYI LeviathanScream is offline till tomorrow.)) @PlagueDeer @NVFG
@plaguedeer @maudrosemary

"Abduction, Absmucktion," Vortex shook her head, clicking her tongue. She almost went crazy when her clan kept talking about it. That was why she took a break and explored in the first place! Deciding to ignore the Wildclaw for a short period of time, she turned to Tereri. "Thanks, Imperial. You know, you wouldn't want pretty crystal scales when you have Plague written all over it," the Wildclaw gestured to her gembond design.
@plaguedeer @maudrosemary

"Abduction, Absmucktion," Vortex shook her head, clicking her tongue. She almost went crazy when her clan kept talking about it. That was why she took a break and explored in the first place! Deciding to ignore the Wildclaw for a short period of time, she turned to Tereri. "Thanks, Imperial. You know, you wouldn't want pretty crystal scales when you have Plague written all over it," the Wildclaw gestured to her gembond design.
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary

((I'll just put a dream he's having to break his silliness a bit.))

Tenebris was flying slowly, swiftly through the breeze. Yet something was wrong, strange. The sky was too blue, the clouds too heavy below him and the air too dense, his short wings begun to fail him, he was slowly losing altitude and a crash so high would mean death. But he couldn't stop it, he flapped his wings with all his strength, yet it seemed meaningless, he was falling and his struggle wasn't stopping the imminent fall.

"Father!" He screamed, but no sound came from his mouth. "Massulli! Mother! Someone!!" he tried once more, this time using all the air of his lungs, nothing. No sound.

He was inside the dark grey clouds now, there was no sign of the blue sky he saw minutes earlier and the thick air surrounding him was making him breathless, flashes of thunder blinded his eyes and the tips of his nose and wings began to froze.

No!

His breathing was heavy and his eyes watering, despair was spreading like poison and there was no one or anything able to stop it. A thunder striked his right main wing making his already erratic flying even more confusing, his fall took a new direction: a straight line to the ground.

He screamed again and this time his voice came out, tearing the skies with his final plea.

And then darkness.

Everything was gone, the clouds, the fall, the sounds. Even himself. There was only blackness, intense and consuming... He was nothing but consciousness, lost in an infinite void.

"Tenebris, don't lost yourself in your fears."

A gentle voice echoed in the nothingness, beautiful and guiding, like a bright star. The void begun to fade and change into the beautiful scenery of the Starwood Strand, he had gone there only one time, but the place marked his very soul.

Oh. I'm dreaming.

He realised. It wasn't the first time, terrifying nightmares plagued him since he could remember and everytime he would think was real, that he was going to die, that it was the end. But lately this strange voice was helping him, guiding him back to lucidity and then he was able to dream, normal dreams made of beauty and light. And he of course would indulge in them, feed his very soul.

Heal the poison of fear and despair the nightmares caused everytime.
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary

((I'll just put a dream he's having to break his silliness a bit.))

Tenebris was flying slowly, swiftly through the breeze. Yet something was wrong, strange. The sky was too blue, the clouds too heavy below him and the air too dense, his short wings begun to fail him, he was slowly losing altitude and a crash so high would mean death. But he couldn't stop it, he flapped his wings with all his strength, yet it seemed meaningless, he was falling and his struggle wasn't stopping the imminent fall.

"Father!" He screamed, but no sound came from his mouth. "Massulli! Mother! Someone!!" he tried once more, this time using all the air of his lungs, nothing. No sound.

He was inside the dark grey clouds now, there was no sign of the blue sky he saw minutes earlier and the thick air surrounding him was making him breathless, flashes of thunder blinded his eyes and the tips of his nose and wings began to froze.

No!

His breathing was heavy and his eyes watering, despair was spreading like poison and there was no one or anything able to stop it. A thunder striked his right main wing making his already erratic flying even more confusing, his fall took a new direction: a straight line to the ground.

He screamed again and this time his voice came out, tearing the skies with his final plea.

And then darkness.

Everything was gone, the clouds, the fall, the sounds. Even himself. There was only blackness, intense and consuming... He was nothing but consciousness, lost in an infinite void.

"Tenebris, don't lost yourself in your fears."

A gentle voice echoed in the nothingness, beautiful and guiding, like a bright star. The void begun to fade and change into the beautiful scenery of the Starwood Strand, he had gone there only one time, but the place marked his very soul.

Oh. I'm dreaming.

He realised. It wasn't the first time, terrifying nightmares plagued him since he could remember and everytime he would think was real, that he was going to die, that it was the end. But lately this strange voice was helping him, guiding him back to lucidity and then he was able to dream, normal dreams made of beauty and light. And he of course would indulge in them, feed his very soul.

Heal the poison of fear and despair the nightmares caused everytime.
SIG-02.png
"They ain't something to be taken lightly." Mora threatened, "It'll get ya killed." He adds ominously.

@PlagueDeer @NVFG
"They ain't something to be taken lightly." Mora threatened, "It'll get ya killed." He adds ominously.

@PlagueDeer @NVFG
@Plaguedeer
This seems exciting! But I need to choose my dragon first and write a short introduction for it, so can I reserve the slot first?
@Plaguedeer
This seems exciting! But I need to choose my dragon first and write a short introduction for it, so can I reserve the slot first?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @NVFG I take it that all four dragons are present as a group so I'll start from there. Correct me if I'm wrong though! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11943865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119439/11943865_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Everything was silent except for the steady rhythm of his wings flapping. Adrenaline coursed through every vein in his body as he skimmed the forest for any hint of movement. He'd been in hiding for some years now, moving from forest to forest, and hunting always kept his mind off matters. It'd been this way since he lost his parents... He shook off the memory. As he glanced down at the dark forest below, he noticed a distant shadow in a clearing at the center of the forest. Another look at the horizon told him the sun would be rising soon. He figured it'd be better to take advantage of the dark and make a move before the morning settled in. As he neared the clearing, he noticed that the shadow wasn't just a shadow. There were [i]shadows.[/i] More than one. And the size of them told him they weren't just rabbits or deers. Nightshade was about to turn back when one of the dragons in the clearing caught sight of him. (PS: Any dragon can spot me. It's up to you guys to choose.)
@LeviathanScream @PlagueDeer @maudrosemary @NVFG
I take it that all four dragons are present as a group so I'll start from there. Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Everything was silent except for the steady rhythm of his wings flapping. Adrenaline coursed through every vein in his body as he skimmed the forest for any hint of movement. He'd been in hiding for some years now, moving from forest to forest, and hunting always kept his mind off matters. It'd been this way since he lost his parents...

He shook off the memory.

As he glanced down at the dark forest below, he noticed a distant shadow in a clearing at the center of the forest. Another look at the horizon told him the sun would be rising soon. He figured it'd be better to take advantage of the dark and make a move before the morning settled in.

As he neared the clearing, he noticed that the shadow wasn't just a shadow. There were shadows. More than one. And the size of them told him they weren't just rabbits or deers.

Nightshade was about to turn back when one of the dragons in the clearing caught sight of him.

(PS: Any dragon can spot me. It's up to you guys to choose.)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@alphawolf (welcome!) @nvfg @plaguedeer @maudrosemary

"Ha, they better be ready for my claws," Vortex shined her diamond-like claws. A steady beat of wingbeats overhead gave whoever it was a non-stealthy approach. Her Plague Emblem glowed eerily, signaling her rising irritation. Stalked twice—three times already. "Show yourself," she said nonchalantly, not really interested in knowing who the strange dragon was.
@alphawolf (welcome!) @nvfg @plaguedeer @maudrosemary

"Ha, they better be ready for my claws," Vortex shined her diamond-like claws. A steady beat of wingbeats overhead gave whoever it was a non-stealthy approach. Her Plague Emblem glowed eerily, signaling her rising irritation. Stalked twice—three times already. "Show yourself," she said nonchalantly, not really interested in knowing who the strange dragon was.
@alphawolf (Welcome!) @nvfg @LeviathanScream @maudrosemary

Tereli looked at the sleeping spiral before at the two that spoke. "Seen them have you? Well..what have you seen with your own eyes hmmm? and ohh thank you about the pretty design. I suppose its not the best suited for plague but home is where the heart is! And how could I abandon those who raised me?" She looked over "Oh another guest? I may need a bigger fire!"
@alphawolf (Welcome!) @nvfg @LeviathanScream @maudrosemary

Tereli looked at the sleeping spiral before at the two that spoke. "Seen them have you? Well..what have you seen with your own eyes hmmm? and ohh thank you about the pretty design. I suppose its not the best suited for plague but home is where the heart is! And how could I abandon those who raised me?" She looked over "Oh another guest? I may need a bigger fire!"
BcpIF1O.png
(Hey there! :D Btw, you seem to have gotten my name wrongly XD It's Alphadragon, just so you know. I was wondering why I wasn't pinged yet. XD Now I know.)

Too late to turn back now, he thought. Might as well introduce myself.

But he wasn't good with introductions. He wasn't exactly the most outgoing dragon in Sornieth. Heck, he'd never make contact with any other dragon unless necessary. That was why he stuck to himself. No company meant no intrusion. He was going to set that aside for now.

As he landed at the edge of the clearing, he eyed the other dragons. A wildclaw flashed her claws at him, the emblem above her head flashing dangerously. He filed that in his mind under "potential threat". Another pink imperial said something about needing a bigger fire. He decided she was no threat, yet.

It was part of his instinct. If democracy didn't work, he'd have to resort to claws and canines. And he knew he must always be ready for the later.

A half-hearted "Show yourself" snapped him out of his thoughts. He realised he'd been keeping to the dark side of the clearing, where the trees casted shadows large enough to conceal him. Another part of his predator instinct.

He stepped out of the shadows.

Glancing around at the four dragons but mostly glaring at the wildclaw, he growled, "I'm Nightshade. And if you so much as land a claw on me, I'm gonna make sure this is the last morning you can get."

(Hey there! :D Btw, you seem to have gotten my name wrongly XD It's Alphadragon, just so you know. I was wondering why I wasn't pinged yet. XD Now I know.)

Too late to turn back now, he thought. Might as well introduce myself.

But he wasn't good with introductions. He wasn't exactly the most outgoing dragon in Sornieth. Heck, he'd never make contact with any other dragon unless necessary. That was why he stuck to himself. No company meant no intrusion. He was going to set that aside for now.

As he landed at the edge of the clearing, he eyed the other dragons. A wildclaw flashed her claws at him, the emblem above her head flashing dangerously. He filed that in his mind under "potential threat". Another pink imperial said something about needing a bigger fire. He decided she was no threat, yet.

It was part of his instinct. If democracy didn't work, he'd have to resort to claws and canines. And he knew he must always be ready for the later.

A half-hearted "Show yourself" snapped him out of his thoughts. He realised he'd been keeping to the dark side of the clearing, where the trees casted shadows large enough to conceal him. Another part of his predator instinct.

He stepped out of the shadows.

Glancing around at the four dragons but mostly glaring at the wildclaw, he growled, "I'm Nightshade. And if you so much as land a claw on me, I'm gonna make sure this is the last morning you can get."

@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG
(xD Oh sorry!)

"So hostile! I promise you I bid you no harm!" She finished the sentence with a grin.
"Seems my little fire has drawn a crowd! Im so thankful for everyone stopping by!"
@LeviathanScream @Alphadragon @maudrosemary @NVFG
(xD Oh sorry!)

"So hostile! I promise you I bid you no harm!" She finished the sentence with a grin.
"Seems my little fire has drawn a crowd! Im so thankful for everyone stopping by!"
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8