Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC & Dragon Art
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@Hoku oc wise or item wise :o ?
oc wise i'm fine with drawing anything bc your characters are pretty cool and whether you want a headshot, bust or full body is up to you!

item wise the fangar.. frigid shackles... magmatic pauldrons.....hhh.
and those usermade accents look heavenly but idk how much they are worth :o
@Hoku oc wise or item wise :o ?
oc wise i'm fine with drawing anything bc your characters are pretty cool and whether you want a headshot, bust or full body is up to you!

item wise the fangar.. frigid shackles... magmatic pauldrons.....hhh.
and those usermade accents look heavenly but idk how much they are worth :o
@Hoku

*spittake choke* 20???!?!? D:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I didn't even know that was possible to get that many pages
on skinz ALONE!!! @ . @
@Hoku

*spittake choke* 20???!?!? D:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I didn't even know that was possible to get that many pages
on skinz ALONE!!! @ . @
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Hoku
so shall i send them first or?
@Hoku
so shall i send them first or?
@Hoku

Currency would be perfectly fine. If you want the shaded fullbody, which character(s) would you want me to do? Would 500G be an okay price? I'm still trying to work out my art prices so they're not set in stone.
@Hoku

Currency would be perfectly fine. If you want the shaded fullbody, which character(s) would you want me to do? Would 500G be an okay price? I'm still trying to work out my art prices so they're not set in stone.
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Hoku

If digitally edited traditional drawing floats your boat then sure, I'd love to do that c: PM me with details and ideas what you have in mind.
@Hoku

If digitally edited traditional drawing floats your boat then sure, I'd love to do that c: PM me with details and ideas what you have in mind.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@Hoku

Sure I can do a chibi! For my payment I'd love to have the accent Golden Spirit Smoke for female imps!
@Hoku

Sure I can do a chibi! For my payment I'd love to have the accent Golden Spirit Smoke for female imps!
lm7NGlm.png
@hoku thats fine! make sure you sleep!
@hoku thats fine! make sure you sleep!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Hoku

thank you! I'd be happy to work for you. I was interested in your Numinous Jaguar skin , but if that's taken, I also liked Royalist.
@Hoku

thank you! I'd be happy to work for you. I was interested in your Numinous Jaguar skin , but if that's taken, I also liked Royalist.
@alcion
I could def do the pauldrons for like a bust or something along those lines? ouo

@Yorugami
I dont,, have a problem or anything [coughs]

@Princoxx
Would it be ok if I did that price in treasure, if not I can probably convert some, but I have the T on hand and I'm a bit short on gems /u\ I'd love if you could do Theo!

@Egg
I value that one around 1kg (what I paid for it) - would you possibly be willing to do two for that?

@Cynderbark
Unfortunately Numinous Jaguar is one I'm suuuper picky on (not sure if I'm going to let it go), and Royalist was just taken in another thread /u\ Were there any others you were after?
@alcion
I could def do the pauldrons for like a bust or something along those lines? ouo

@Yorugami
I dont,, have a problem or anything [coughs]

@Princoxx
Would it be ok if I did that price in treasure, if not I can probably convert some, but I have the T on hand and I'm a bit short on gems /u\ I'd love if you could do Theo!

@Egg
I value that one around 1kg (what I paid for it) - would you possibly be willing to do two for that?

@Cynderbark
Unfortunately Numinous Jaguar is one I'm suuuper picky on (not sure if I'm going to let it go), and Royalist was just taken in another thread /u\ Were there any others you were after?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

If you say so.
*stares at your 6 pages of skins*
@Hoku

If you say so.
*stares at your 6 pages of skins*
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18