Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite werewolf design!
1 2 3 4
@Shellbee @LicianDragon

Like shellbee said, I much prefer more canine features than human. The more humanoid they are, the more ridiculous they look to me.
@Shellbee @LicianDragon

Like shellbee said, I much prefer more canine features than human. The more humanoid they are, the more ridiculous they look to me.
A3HkZGq.png
@LicianDragon it was a short phase of mine so I can't quite recall what they said on that to be honest lol
@LicianDragon it was a short phase of mine so I can't quite recall what they said on that to be honest lol
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers (that series has some great character designs in general): [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/darkstalkers/images/5/59/Sf-talbain.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110816073055.png[/img] And the old worgen models from World of Warcraft: [img]https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Macccd3873d3cec54c12845565a6ab951o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.png[/img] Least favorite is a bit tougher. Maybe the design from Harry Potter, but then again I don't completely 'hate' it. Also, while I love the Underworld series I was annoyed that the Lycans weren't very wolf-like (though there was lore explaining that). ^^;
Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers (that series has some great character designs in general):
latest?cb=20110816073055.png
And the old worgen models from World of Warcraft:
th?&id=OIP.Macccd3873d3cec54c12845565a6ab951o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.png

Least favorite is a bit tougher. Maybe the design from Harry Potter, but then again I don't completely 'hate' it.
Also, while I love the Underworld series I was annoyed that the Lycans weren't very wolf-like (though there was lore explaining that). ^^;
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
This is pretty obscure but I really love the designs from the webcomic Prague Race! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/f0371db5794f66d57567084534fa3439/tumblr_ni28wcYxLq1ql6vs0o1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/525e0c8e17a4195b19e650b92e8321ac/tumblr_niwdbuw7gv1rdbhm0o1_500.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/5151b83bc06d1fb5de8cb14da811f250/tumblr_nhej6iC2YT1ql6vs0o1_500.jpg[/img] I tend to like the more animal-like ones.
This is pretty obscure but I really love the designs from the webcomic Prague Race!

tumblr_ni28wcYxLq1ql6vs0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_niwdbuw7gv1rdbhm0o1_500.png

tumblr_nhej6iC2YT1ql6vs0o1_500.jpg

I tend to like the more animal-like ones.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@LicianDragon

I like werewolves! (they terrify me) but I like them!

I loved the ones in skyrim, ad playing as them was so awesome! (So much better than being a vampire in oblivion)

I prefer when werewolves are more wolf like, but still bipedal.

I'd have to say one of my favorites would be the ones from Dog Soldiers. (I love Van Helsing but the ears on the werewolves really ruined the design for me? So stiff and unnatural looking)

I think another reason why I like the dog soldier ones so much is because even with costumes they had great facial movement?

I saw another movie called... bad moon I think? And while the movie wasn't amazing or anything, and the transformation scene itself was horrible. I liked the jaw movement on the wolf costume.
@LicianDragon

I like werewolves! (they terrify me) but I like them!

I loved the ones in skyrim, ad playing as them was so awesome! (So much better than being a vampire in oblivion)

I prefer when werewolves are more wolf like, but still bipedal.

I'd have to say one of my favorites would be the ones from Dog Soldiers. (I love Van Helsing but the ears on the werewolves really ruined the design for me? So stiff and unnatural looking)

I think another reason why I like the dog soldier ones so much is because even with costumes they had great facial movement?

I saw another movie called... bad moon I think? And while the movie wasn't amazing or anything, and the transformation scene itself was horrible. I liked the jaw movement on the wolf costume.
8PTNkBq.png
I prefer ones that are literally just wolves, except larger and with a more human brain, if that makes sense.
I prefer ones that are literally just wolves, except larger and with a more human brain, if that makes sense.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@Serendipital

Holy crap, That's one of my favorite webcomics. I also lovveee the werewolves in that webcomic. Generally I don't really like the more human-like werewolves, but Prague Races' werewolves an an exception.

Other than that, I tend to prefer the more wolf like werewolves.
@Serendipital

Holy crap, That's one of my favorite webcomics. I also lovveee the werewolves in that webcomic. Generally I don't really like the more human-like werewolves, but Prague Races' werewolves an an exception.

Other than that, I tend to prefer the more wolf like werewolves.
@Serendipital

Yesssss prague race has some of the best werewolves I've seen

I prefer werewolves that are more wolf-y, but have things like opposable thumbs and can walk upright and stuff. I'm also partial to werewolves that can transform at will but have no control with regard to the fill moon, because buddy they're not werewolves if they're unaffected by the full moon
@Serendipital

Yesssss prague race has some of the best werewolves I've seen

I prefer werewolves that are more wolf-y, but have things like opposable thumbs and can walk upright and stuff. I'm also partial to werewolves that can transform at will but have no control with regard to the fill moon, because buddy they're not werewolves if they're unaffected by the full moon
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I like the doctor who werewolves. [img]http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/ep2x02.jpg[/img]
I like the doctor who werewolves.
ep2x02.jpg
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
tbh i much prefer them with at least a completely wolf-looking face, just with more expression. they can have just a furry humanlike body for all i care, as long as their faces are mostly wolflike i will love them. paws are also preferred, though.

i definitely lovelovelove the ones @serendipital showed!!!!!
tbh i much prefer them with at least a completely wolf-looking face, just with more expression. they can have just a furry humanlike body for all i care, as long as their faces are mostly wolflike i will love them. paws are also preferred, though.

i definitely lovelovelove the ones @serendipital showed!!!!!
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
1 2 3 4