Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite werewolf design!
1 2 3 4
Hands down the werewolves from skyrim are my favorite! I love playing as a werewolf and running around so fast owo
Hands down the werewolves from skyrim are my favorite! I love playing as a werewolf and running around so fast owo
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
I like my werewolves big and muscular.

The Underworld movies have some pretty ugly ones.
I like my werewolves big and muscular.

The Underworld movies have some pretty ugly ones.
@PrincessParrot

Do you play on PC? If so I can't recommend Moonlight Tales enough! It's soooooooo much fun! Makes things a bit more difficult if you forget what the moon phase is and are in a major city!
@PrincessParrot

Do you play on PC? If so I can't recommend Moonlight Tales enough! It's soooooooo much fun! Makes things a bit more difficult if you forget what the moon phase is and are in a major city!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LicianDragon

Woah that looks so cool! Sadly I don't think I can get it because I have my skyrim game though steam (Not my choice, I bought a physical cd of it from best buy and it like, made me register it though steam??). Sometimes nexus mods make it onto steam but ugh I just wish I could have my skyrim without steam.

Also it would be awesome to make my wife a werewolf too...
@LicianDragon

Woah that looks so cool! Sadly I don't think I can get it because I have my skyrim game though steam (Not my choice, I bought a physical cd of it from best buy and it like, made me register it though steam??). Sometimes nexus mods make it onto steam but ugh I just wish I could have my skyrim without steam.

Also it would be awesome to make my wife a werewolf too...
Skyrim's werewolves are pretty cool.

World of Warcraft's Worgen females are okay too. (The males are top-heavy, which is okay for a big warrior but a little awkward otherwise.)

@PrincessParrot
If you get the Nexus Mod Manager, from the site, you can launch Skyrim through it and it'll pick up the Steam overlay. :)
Skyrim's werewolves are pretty cool.

World of Warcraft's Worgen females are okay too. (The males are top-heavy, which is okay for a big warrior but a little awkward otherwise.)

@PrincessParrot
If you get the Nexus Mod Manager, from the site, you can launch Skyrim through it and it'll pick up the Steam overlay. :)
I do like the ones in Elder Scrolls Online (I kept telling myself to get online and bite someone for Halloween x x) and the ones in Skyrim aren't terrible.
I agree with a good amount of everyone here that the ones from Van Helsing are awesome.
I used to like twilight but now I dislike it and I see how ridiculous it was for the werewolves to be giant wolf dogs lol.

@LicianDragon
I do like the ones in Elder Scrolls Online (I kept telling myself to get online and bite someone for Halloween x x) and the ones in Skyrim aren't terrible.
I agree with a good amount of everyone here that the ones from Van Helsing are awesome.
I used to like twilight but now I dislike it and I see how ridiculous it was for the werewolves to be giant wolf dogs lol.

@LicianDragon
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@RedfeatherOutlaw

Really? I know like zero things about modding tbh >.> but I'll see what I can do. My laptop is weak though and the only reason skyrim can run is because it eats up memory space to make up for the lack of.. You know... That thing it needs?...

What I mean is that if doing that causes a lot of strain on the computer it won't work for me :P

(I am not a computer person my dad does everything for me it's embarrassing I should learn)
@RedfeatherOutlaw

Really? I know like zero things about modding tbh >.> but I'll see what I can do. My laptop is weak though and the only reason skyrim can run is because it eats up memory space to make up for the lack of.. You know... That thing it needs?...

What I mean is that if doing that causes a lot of strain on the computer it won't work for me :P

(I am not a computer person my dad does everything for me it's embarrassing I should learn)
@PrincessParrot
I'm no heavy modder. I have a good set of stuff to make Skyrim look pretty... But the only real overhauls I have are for archery and for the werewolves.

It might be a little much for a laptop to do. There might be some mods that help with lower-end PCs running Skyrim though. I haven't looked into that end of things. My tower is fairly powerful. The last time I tried to play something on a laptop was years ago.

Even if you just learn some of the terminology, it'll really help. Especially when you get into talking about gaming.

Nexus Mod Manager is fairly straight-forward in how it installs and runs. Plus, there are plenty of tutorials and so-on out there.
@PrincessParrot
I'm no heavy modder. I have a good set of stuff to make Skyrim look pretty... But the only real overhauls I have are for archery and for the werewolves.

It might be a little much for a laptop to do. There might be some mods that help with lower-end PCs running Skyrim though. I haven't looked into that end of things. My tower is fairly powerful. The last time I tried to play something on a laptop was years ago.

Even if you just learn some of the terminology, it'll really help. Especially when you get into talking about gaming.

Nexus Mod Manager is fairly straight-forward in how it installs and runs. Plus, there are plenty of tutorials and so-on out there.
@PrincessParrot My game's through Steam and I have around 100 mods on it! They're all from Nexus too![url=https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide] Here's a good page on modding for beginners so you don't bork your game file![/url] (nearly did this before, not fun!) Here's some screenshots from my game! [img]http://imgur.com/VKNPMoX.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/6BTqBTD.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/jZctMg5.jpg[/img] Biggest environmental mods I have would be Summer Skyrim and Bigger Trees. :)
@PrincessParrot

My game's through Steam and I have around 100 mods on it! They're all from Nexus too! Here's a good page on modding for beginners so you don't bork your game file! (nearly did this before, not fun!)

Here's some screenshots from my game!
VKNPMoX.jpg

6BTqBTD.jpg

jZctMg5.jpg

Biggest environmental mods I have would be Summer Skyrim and Bigger Trees. :)
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@ArmoredAvenger

I thought the Twilight ones weren't technically werewolves? They made a big point about it in the books at least.
@ArmoredAvenger

I thought the Twilight ones weren't technically werewolves? They made a big point about it in the books at least.
1 2 3 4