Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50
OH MY GOD I've kept you all waiting so long. Sorry sorry sorry, real life has a habit of kicking my ass and distracting me. BUT WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HAVE THE BEASTCLANS BANNER [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405762][img]http://i.imgur.com/lL0TUQg.png[/img][/url] I believe all of you requested to be pinged when I did this thing - but because I dawdled so long, if you've changed your mind on being pinged when I poop out the next thing (I'm thinking I'll try my hand at The Shade but that's a pretty nebulous concept soooo no ETA on that) lemme know because I can't remember who asked to be on which list. Unless you're already up there. @SpiritFire @LunaChi @bloodyangel12 @dracatus @Sunchip @gootarts @Digimon11 @Belegorn @Sunset @MamaRi @Solarstar @GhostQueen13 @Ioreth
OH MY GOD I've kept you all waiting so long.
Sorry sorry sorry, real life has a habit of kicking my *** and distracting me.

BUT WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HAVE THE BEASTCLANS BANNER
lL0TUQg.png

I believe all of you requested to be pinged when I did this thing - but because I dawdled so long, if you've changed your mind on being pinged when I poop out the next thing (I'm thinking I'll try my hand at The Shade but that's a pretty nebulous concept soooo no ETA on that) lemme know because I can't remember who asked to be on which list. Unless you're already up there.

@SpiritFire
@LunaChi
@bloodyangel12
@dracatus
@Sunchip
@gootarts
@Digimon11
@Belegorn
@Sunset
@MamaRi
@Solarstar
@GhostQueen13
@Ioreth
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@kaegro ping for shade! And have you seen Full metal alchemist brotherhood? Well the shadow flight had portrayed them like Pride's shadows. Just a thought.
@kaegro ping for shade! And have you seen Full metal alchemist brotherhood? Well the shadow flight had portrayed them like Pride's shadows. Just a thought.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Kaegro It looks great! I'll definitely be putting this in the bios of my beastclan allied dragons (once I write them, that is)
@Kaegro It looks great! I'll definitely be putting this in the bios of my beastclan allied dragons (once I write them, that is)
s7cpOmi.png
@Kaegro

The beastclans banner is so fantastic! :D
@Kaegro

The beastclans banner is so fantastic! :D
@Kaegro

Ping me for Shade too!

May I get the same Arcane banner with different lyrics perhaps, though? I'll pay for it, if you want.
@Kaegro

Ping me for Shade too!

May I get the same Arcane banner with different lyrics perhaps, though? I'll pay for it, if you want.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@kaegro

Thank you so much for the banners! I love my Arcane one!

Could I get a ping for Shade, please?
@kaegro

Thank you so much for the banners! I love my Arcane one!

Could I get a ping for Shade, please?
pacific time
22, she/her, wasian lesbian
please ping me!!! please!!!
@Kaegro -gasp- if you do a banner for the Shade I'd love to get a ping. :D
@Kaegro -gasp- if you do a banner for the Shade I'd love to get a ping. :D
@Kaegro first off, Beastclans banner is awesomeee! Oh, and I have a suggestion for the Shade quote!
"Some ledgends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me for centuries"
Fall out boy- Centuries
I think is suits the shade pretty well!

Edit: like @noivian said on the page before, if you just took the background and put on different quotes if people wanted to pay I think that would bring in alot of money!
@Kaegro first off, Beastclans banner is awesomeee! Oh, and I have a suggestion for the Shade quote!
"Some ledgends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me for centuries"
Fall out boy- Centuries
I think is suits the shade pretty well!

Edit: like @noivian said on the page before, if you just took the background and put on different quotes if people wanted to pay I think that would bring in alot of money!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Woah, these are beautiful! :o Great job on them!
Woah, these are beautiful! :o Great job on them!
female | 16 | writer | she/her
Please ping me if you need something!
@Kaegro

these are very cool, but i am sad the definition on the water, earth, and plague banners are not quite good enough for the words to be legible :( perhaps pop them out with a 1px white stroke around the edges? it'll be a little less atmospheric but more readable
@Kaegro

these are very cool, but i am sad the definition on the water, earth, and plague banners are not quite good enough for the words to be legible :( perhaps pop them out with a 1px white stroke around the edges? it'll be a little less atmospheric but more readable

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50