Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever After High Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fafnyr

Beautiful job, she looks just like Darling! Keeping your wallet in my thoughts haha

Though I would like to point out that her banner is going through the breastplate...perhaps you've got it layered underneath? Nothing too big but it's been bugging me a little, whoops XD
@Fafnyr

Beautiful job, she looks just like Darling! Keeping your wallet in my thoughts haha

Though I would like to point out that her banner is going through the breastplate...perhaps you've got it layered underneath? Nothing too big but it's been bugging me a little, whoops XD
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Elven0artist0

Thank you (my poor wallet) and ughhhh I didn't notice it. Fixed it! Much nicer now.

@XStormywolfX

Ohhhh yeah definitely Skydancer or mirror. I feel like the Skydancer looks more appropriate for Cerise (the skinny character designs really make it hard to do anything but) but Mirror fits her personality a bit more
@Elven0artist0

Thank you (my poor wallet) and ughhhh I didn't notice it. Fixed it! Much nicer now.

@XStormywolfX

Ohhhh yeah definitely Skydancer or mirror. I feel like the Skydancer looks more appropriate for Cerise (the skinny character designs really make it hard to do anything but) but Mirror fits her personality a bit more
@fafnyr yea, I can't decide. I agree with what you said. I'm leaning towards SD, but I might check her out as a mirror once I get the dragon+apparel
@fafnyr yea, I can't decide. I agree with what you said. I'm leaning towards SD, but I might check her out as a mirror once I get the dragon+apparel
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@fafnyr
@sddalek
@foenixiefae
@elven0artist0
@Ghostqueen13
@starfox
Hi! I bought my dragon I'm going to use for Cerise! She has the perfect colors/eyes, but her gene and breed will need come work eventually. She will be like that for a long time until I can get some cash. I'm broke right now and it sucks.
@fafnyr
@sddalek
@foenixiefae
@elven0artist0
@Ghostqueen13
@starfox
Hi! I bought my dragon I'm going to use for Cerise! She has the perfect colors/eyes, but her gene and breed will need come work eventually. She will be like that for a long time until I can get some cash. I'm broke right now and it sucks.
OOOOOH MY GOD!!!!!!!! i never thought id see this on fr. im such a weenie for ever after high. put me on the pinglist please???

i only have about...8 or 9 dolls? perhaps less. i havent been keeping track. my first was a signiture cerise hood, good god i love her so much. with my most current being a spring unsprung kitty cheshire. shes gorgeous!

my favorite characters are probably cerise, darling, duchess and cedar.

aaah as for ships...im not really a big shipper but im suuuuch a sucker for rosabella/darling (i know its not really popular but frankly, it should be)
OOOOOH MY GOD!!!!!!!! i never thought id see this on fr. im such a weenie for ever after high. put me on the pinglist please???

i only have about...8 or 9 dolls? perhaps less. i havent been keeping track. my first was a signiture cerise hood, good god i love her so much. with my most current being a spring unsprung kitty cheshire. shes gorgeous!

my favorite characters are probably cerise, darling, duchess and cedar.

aaah as for ships...im not really a big shipper but im suuuuch a sucker for rosabella/darling (i know its not really popular but frankly, it should be)
raffle2.png
@XStormywolfX
Ohhh my gosh she looks pretty good! Definitely needs a bit of gene-ing but the colors look great!

@dangerousflower

Hello! I also love Darling and Cerise! I didn't realize Rosabella/Darling was a ship but it makes sense in my mind.
@XStormywolfX
Ohhh my gosh she looks pretty good! Definitely needs a bit of gene-ing but the colors look great!

@dangerousflower

Hello! I also love Darling and Cerise! I didn't realize Rosabella/Darling was a ship but it makes sense in my mind.
@XStormywolfX

She looks so good! I love Cerise so much, her story is extremely relatable.
What genes will she have?
@XStormywolfX

She looks so good! I love Cerise so much, her story is extremely relatable.
What genes will she have?
@dangerousflower you are going on the pinglist! (eah weenies unite!) @starfox @fafnyr this is what cerise will look like [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=59&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [/quote] she will either be a SD or a mirror
@dangerousflower you are going on the pinglist! (eah weenies unite!)

@starfox @fafnyr this is what cerise will look like
dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=59&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
[/quote]
she will either be a SD or a mirror
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8