Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever After High Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/x2wz9pq.jpg[/img] This is the official Ever After High Chat place! Just talk about anything to do with EAH. I don't care. If you make a group post/question/something like that, I suggest using the pinglist. If you don't want to be on the list, please tell me. [quote=EAH fans pinglist!] @XStormywolfX @fafnyr @sddalek @foenixiefae @elven0artist0 @Ghostqueen13 @starfox @dangerousflower[/quote][/center]
x2wz9pq.jpg

This is the official Ever After High Chat place! Just talk about anything to do with EAH. I don't care.
If you make a group post/question/something like that, I suggest using the pinglist. If you don't want to be on the list, please tell me.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@XStormywolfX

Heh, nope you aren't! In fact I'm trying to gather some dragons to make an ever after high dragon collection! So far I only have Darling Charming (and boy is she gonna be some work, I want all the alabaster armor for her).
@XStormywolfX

Heh, nope you aren't! In fact I'm trying to gather some dragons to make an ever after high dragon collection! So far I only have Darling Charming (and boy is she gonna be some work, I want all the alabaster armor for her).
@XStormywolfX

I haven't watched the webisodes in a while, but I do collect the dolls! I collected Monster High for a long time and then got into EAH. The EAH dolls are nice, a little chubbier and little-girlier than their monster cousins but they are very cute. I currently own the original Cerise, original Cupid, and the Sugar Sweet (or whatever that cupcake line was called..) Blondie.
@XStormywolfX

I haven't watched the webisodes in a while, but I do collect the dolls! I collected Monster High for a long time and then got into EAH. The EAH dolls are nice, a little chubbier and little-girlier than their monster cousins but they are very cute. I currently own the original Cerise, original Cupid, and the Sugar Sweet (or whatever that cupcake line was called..) Blondie.
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@fafnyr @foenixie
Cool! I collect the dolls and watch the webisodes once and as well. I prefer them to monster high, because they look more normal than MH I know there supposed to be like dat but i just can't take their skin colors.
@fafnyr @foenixie
Cool! I collect the dolls and watch the webisodes once and as well. I prefer them to monster high, because they look more normal than MH I know there supposed to be like dat but i just can't take their skin colors.
@fafnyr @foenixie

I haven't managed to get any of the dolls yet. I'm a little picky but I adore Darling so much I'm going to get her doll soon. I really enjoy the webisodes (either of you voted for Courtly Jester to get out?). I have been considering getting a few of the dolls, in your guys opinions which ones are the best? (consider hairstyles, effort put into the doll, clothing, etc.)
@fafnyr @foenixie

I haven't managed to get any of the dolls yet. I'm a little picky but I adore Darling so much I'm going to get her doll soon. I really enjoy the webisodes (either of you voted for Courtly Jester to get out?). I have been considering getting a few of the dolls, in your guys opinions which ones are the best? (consider hairstyles, effort put into the doll, clothing, etc.)
@XStormywolfX

I accidentally pinged myself in the previous post, haha
@XStormywolfX

I accidentally pinged myself in the previous post, haha
XD I do that sometimes too. @fafnyr

anyways I really adore all of the dolls, even though Mattel totally ruined Kitty. I'd really like to get them all someday, and I'm almost there. I need a few of the new ones (Darling, Alistair, ect)
~
I did vote for Courtly to leave as well (I srsly wish they named her Courtney or something like that.)
~
Ugh.. I really like alot of the dolls they have so far. I'm gonna have to take a lot at some of them and then decide, and I will tell you once I do!
XD I do that sometimes too. @fafnyr

anyways I really adore all of the dolls, even though Mattel totally ruined Kitty. I'd really like to get them all someday, and I'm almost there. I need a few of the new ones (Darling, Alistair, ect)
~
I did vote for Courtly to leave as well (I srsly wish they named her Courtney or something like that.)
~
Ugh.. I really like alot of the dolls they have so far. I'm gonna have to take a lot at some of them and then decide, and I will tell you once I do!
@Fafnyr

Hmm well since I only own a couple dolls I maybe don't have the best experience to speak from XD I personally really gravitate towards dolls with long natural styled hair because I like to comb it, so Cerise was a bit of a dissappointment to me because she had really greasy hair I never found a good solution to. Cupid has really nice hair, and I love her outfit and accessories too, they're really lovely. When I was shopping for them, I was also considering the original Blondie Lockes and Apple White dolls too since they seemed to both have very pretty outfits and acceptably nice hair. I haven't caught up with their releases lately beyond the Way Too Wonderland dolls (none of which I really like since molded-on gloves are kind of a nope for me and I think they all have gloves) Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
@Fafnyr

Hmm well since I only own a couple dolls I maybe don't have the best experience to speak from XD I personally really gravitate towards dolls with long natural styled hair because I like to comb it, so Cerise was a bit of a dissappointment to me because she had really greasy hair I never found a good solution to. Cupid has really nice hair, and I love her outfit and accessories too, they're really lovely. When I was shopping for them, I was also considering the original Blondie Lockes and Apple White dolls too since they seemed to both have very pretty outfits and acceptably nice hair. I haven't caught up with their releases lately beyond the Way Too Wonderland dolls (none of which I really like since molded-on gloves are kind of a nope for me and I think they all have gloves) Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@FoenixieFae

Heh, don't worry about it! It's just nice to talk about this a little bit since nobody I know is really into it. I'm disappointed to hear that the way to wonderland dolls have painted on gloves. Sadly Mattel has been making some cuts in the dolls recently. I saw the way to wonderland movie recently and loved the designs of their outfits but the dolls really cut back (a lot of them were supposed to have a kind of cage around their skirts that looked hella cool) on the look. Out of all the dolls Briar looks the best, she doesn't appear to have the painted on gloves either.

I'm sad to hear about Cerise, so her hair was pretty nasty? :/
@FoenixieFae

Heh, don't worry about it! It's just nice to talk about this a little bit since nobody I know is really into it. I'm disappointed to hear that the way to wonderland dolls have painted on gloves. Sadly Mattel has been making some cuts in the dolls recently. I saw the way to wonderland movie recently and loved the designs of their outfits but the dolls really cut back (a lot of them were supposed to have a kind of cage around their skirts that looked hella cool) on the look. Out of all the dolls Briar looks the best, she doesn't appear to have the painted on gloves either.

I'm sad to hear about Cerise, so her hair was pretty nasty? :/
Another EAH fan over here! Webisodes, books, and dolls. I haven't been collecting all of them, but there are a lot of lines I like and have collected (Legacy Day, Spring Unsprung, Way Too Wonderland), and some that I've only grabbed one or two dolls from (Fairest on Ice Duchess is exquisite, and Too Sweet Ginger and Cedar are adorable). Looking forward to finding a Courtly doll, as well as the upcoming signature characters (Melody, Justine, Farrah) in stores.

@FoenixieFae - what have you tried on Cerise's hair? My Raven had super-greasy hair, and a combo of dish soap and baby powder worked, sort of. Got rid of the grease, but she's left with static hair if I touch or brush it too much.

@fafnyr - Which dolls are the best have a lot to do with line and where they are made (India or China - and it varies which is which from line to line, I've noticed). What characters would you be interested in having a doll of? That's always a good place to start. Briar was mine, though she wasn't the first doll I got, since I was gifted Apple and Raven before I was able to buy Briar.

Which characters speak to you, that you'd like to see on your shelves? Who would make you smile?
Another EAH fan over here! Webisodes, books, and dolls. I haven't been collecting all of them, but there are a lot of lines I like and have collected (Legacy Day, Spring Unsprung, Way Too Wonderland), and some that I've only grabbed one or two dolls from (Fairest on Ice Duchess is exquisite, and Too Sweet Ginger and Cedar are adorable). Looking forward to finding a Courtly doll, as well as the upcoming signature characters (Melody, Justine, Farrah) in stores.

@FoenixieFae - what have you tried on Cerise's hair? My Raven had super-greasy hair, and a combo of dish soap and baby powder worked, sort of. Got rid of the grease, but she's left with static hair if I touch or brush it too much.

@fafnyr - Which dolls are the best have a lot to do with line and where they are made (India or China - and it varies which is which from line to line, I've noticed). What characters would you be interested in having a doll of? That's always a good place to start. Briar was mine, though she wasn't the first doll I got, since I was gifted Apple and Raven before I was able to buy Briar.

Which characters speak to you, that you'd like to see on your shelves? Who would make you smile?
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8