Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievement Issues
I acquired all the dolls, and all the runes the other day, but the two achievements have yet to be counted. I did earn an egg this morning though, and that went through immediately. So I'm not sure if maybe it's just the miscellaneous section or what.

It's not the end of the world but I'd really like to sell them for the treasure, whenever possible.

Thank you for any answers!
I acquired all the dolls, and all the runes the other day, but the two achievements have yet to be counted. I did earn an egg this morning though, and that went through immediately. So I'm not sure if maybe it's just the miscellaneous section or what.

It's not the end of the world but I'd really like to sell them for the treasure, whenever possible.

Thank you for any answers!
trHLOVO.gif
@PrettyDreadful some achievements can take extended periods of time to kick in even if you meet the requirements. Be sure to keep the items needed for the achievement in your hoard (do not put them in your vault) until the achievement triggers. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a few months. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later for you.
@PrettyDreadful some achievements can take extended periods of time to kick in even if you meet the requirements. Be sure to keep the items needed for the achievement in your hoard (do not put them in your vault) until the achievement triggers. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a few months. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later for you.
@chespin

Thanks for help but jesus, months? That's a long time to keep my treasure locked in some items. That's crazy! But thanks, I'll try to ride it out -.-;
@chespin

Thanks for help but jesus, months? That's a long time to keep my treasure locked in some items. That's crazy! But thanks, I'll try to ride it out -.-;
trHLOVO.gif
@PrettyDreadful Hopefully you won't be waiting too long! Recently they talked about the achievements system, they plan on fixing it when they can so you may not be waiting too long. Since they're rebuilding the site right now they've got tons to do, but they did mention fixing achievements (and adding more!) when they can do it ^^

The items aren't worth all that much really though! At least there aren't achievements for holding onto gilded chests or anything XD
@PrettyDreadful Hopefully you won't be waiting too long! Recently they talked about the achievements system, they plan on fixing it when they can so you may not be waiting too long. Since they're rebuilding the site right now they've got tons to do, but they did mention fixing achievements (and adding more!) when they can do it ^^

The items aren't worth all that much really though! At least there aren't achievements for holding onto gilded chests or anything XD