Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1 Yr Anni. Closed!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41
@Amibait I'd love some mushrooms!
@Amibait I'd love some mushrooms!
( please don't look, i am shy )
bump
bump

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
eZ5CPeG.gif
shadow_ani.gif
@TwiliShewolf @Parkakid @Lordo @xeidai @Nedali @SwiftBlaze @Rabbitaka @Onida @ItsASomething @Xylia @KaylaWilsony @Egsosither @chinapiggy @Lesbohemian @Harbinger @Stormblooded @numb @SenchaDrake @MindfangSerket @Kuriptonic @CatCuriosity @Jaigalaar @Saskia @tefphoenix @zombard @Saskia @katbutts @Getreu @SnailMuffin @TwistedScrews @Sumatra @ThisOneIsBlue @bobkitty1123 @Creatio @kaiel @CelticOwl @Lynn1 @dragonfilia @ArbitraryAoi @ObsidianCrane @Yuki0127 @Alphajet @Ninetailz @RuRu81 @kat56575 @Margrace @Yuki0127 @Eliott @Shishiru @soulpunkd @katbutts @CelticOwl @Leucoss @LynterriaHatake @CapriciousAi @hocus @tigger142 @ankh @Onida @Babyotter @dragonfire27 @supernova8983 @ArmyOfLove @Jelenedraktulsa @Sorbet @ @damiens @SomberLernun

Small update to answer some questions and stuff. I have not updated the spreadsheet since last time, just to save you guys time from looking.

I do intend on adding the mushrooms, but here are some questions. Do you guys want them in one set as an unlockable? Do you want them in sets of twos or something similar as lower numbered unlockables? Would you rather I put them as single prizes in the misc category? Or I could always slip them randomly into sets where I think the colors match, or for some other silly reason. It's only taking me so long to get them because I obviously want a set for myself too, and they take a lot of materials and four hours each.

Now, in that line of thought, because of the sheer number of materials and such some of these prizes have taken, I am going to start accepting Baldwin materials for tickets. Blue materials, apparel slimes, and copper muck will get you 5 tickets each. All others will get you two each. These will not count toward the buy one get one free offer, or toward the unlockables. But, it's always more tickets for so little effort.

tl;dr
Where do you want me to put the mushrooms, and now taking Baldwin materials for tickets.
@TwiliShewolf @Parkakid @Lordo @xeidai @Nedali @SwiftBlaze @Rabbitaka @Onida @ItsASomething @Xylia @KaylaWilsony @Egsosither @chinapiggy @Lesbohemian @Harbinger @Stormblooded @numb @SenchaDrake @MindfangSerket @Kuriptonic @CatCuriosity @Jaigalaar @Saskia @tefphoenix @zombard @Saskia @katbutts @Getreu @SnailMuffin @TwistedScrews @Sumatra @ThisOneIsBlue @bobkitty1123 @Creatio @kaiel @CelticOwl @Lynn1 @dragonfilia @ArbitraryAoi @ObsidianCrane @Yuki0127 @Alphajet @Ninetailz @RuRu81 @kat56575 @Margrace @Yuki0127 @Eliott @Shishiru @soulpunkd @katbutts @CelticOwl @Leucoss @LynterriaHatake @CapriciousAi @hocus @tigger142 @ankh @Onida @Babyotter @dragonfire27 @supernova8983 @ArmyOfLove @Jelenedraktulsa @Sorbet @ @damiens @SomberLernun

Small update to answer some questions and stuff. I have not updated the spreadsheet since last time, just to save you guys time from looking.

I do intend on adding the mushrooms, but here are some questions. Do you guys want them in one set as an unlockable? Do you want them in sets of twos or something similar as lower numbered unlockables? Would you rather I put them as single prizes in the misc category? Or I could always slip them randomly into sets where I think the colors match, or for some other silly reason. It's only taking me so long to get them because I obviously want a set for myself too, and they take a lot of materials and four hours each.

Now, in that line of thought, because of the sheer number of materials and such some of these prizes have taken, I am going to start accepting Baldwin materials for tickets. Blue materials, apparel slimes, and copper muck will get you 5 tickets each. All others will get you two each. These will not count toward the buy one get one free offer, or toward the unlockables. But, it's always more tickets for so little effort.

tl;dr
Where do you want me to put the mushrooms, and now taking Baldwin materials for tickets.
@amibait

I think spreading them out would work.... But it might be easier in the random section?

Also.... Sent some blues and Buuuuump.
@amibait

I think spreading them out would work.... But it might be easier in the random section?

Also.... Sent some blues and Buuuuump.

2m8OtBE.png

CURRENTLY WORKING ON WARNING LIGHT SUBSPECIES BREEDING PROJECT.
@Amibait

Tough call. Hmm...I'm gonna go with the Miscellaneous category, this way many people can have chance at them? If that makes any sense. XD

Gonna send you some Baldwin Gunk.
@Amibait

Tough call. Hmm...I'm gonna go with the Miscellaneous category, this way many people can have chance at them? If that makes any sense. XD

Gonna send you some Baldwin Gunk.
posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png 5YiovnO.jpg
Looking for Guardian Accents - See Clan Profile for list.
Bump
Bump
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@Amibait, I'm a newbie, can I participate?
@Amibait, I'm a newbie, can I participate?
@Amibait I'd like a newbie ticket, please
@Amibait I'd like a newbie ticket, please
@Amibait
@Amibait
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
@Amibait
Bump
@Amibait
Bump
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41