Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | PRIVATE REQUEST
1 2 3 4
@sydkiaray

That's great! it's really no problem at all to host such a beautiful dragon (and the hatch-lings are absolutely gorgeous) i'm just fine on food, but thank you so much for offering :D
@sydkiaray

That's great! it's really no problem at all to host such a beautiful dragon (and the hatch-lings are absolutely gorgeous) i'm just fine on food, but thank you so much for offering :D
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

Hey! just realized that Dahvie & Tincture are probably RTB again! Any chance you could throw them on a nest? :)
@swiftriver

Hey! just realized that Dahvie & Tincture are probably RTB again! Any chance you could throw them on a nest? :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
I'd have to check, but if they are i certainly will :)
@sydkiaray
I'd have to check, but if they are i certainly will :)
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

Yay! *Fingers crossed for a male*
@swiftriver

Yay! *Fingers crossed for a male*
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
They're in a nest, i forget for the moment how many eggs but there's more than one, I pray to every deity in existence that we come out with a male, as i would be very upset to have to make you wait yet another month.
@sydkiaray
They're in a nest, i forget for the moment how many eggs but there's more than one, I pray to every deity in existence that we come out with a male, as i would be very upset to have to make you wait yet another month.
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@sydkiaray
THERES A MALE!!!!!!! page 4 of my lair, check him out :D
@sydkiaray
THERES A MALE!!!!!!! page 4 of my lair, check him out :D
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

AHHHH!!! YAY! He is beautiful!!!! I'll send a CR right away! Thanks again sooooo much for doing this for me and for holding and feeding Xals dragon for so long! Xals seems to still be active on the site so you can probably send her a CR for her dragon!
@swiftriver

AHHHH!!! YAY! He is beautiful!!!! I'll send a CR right away! Thanks again sooooo much for doing this for me and for holding and feeding Xals dragon for so long! Xals seems to still be active on the site so you can probably send her a CR for her dragon!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sykiaray
I'm so happy that you enjoy your dragon, please send me pictures when he's all gened up, i'd like to know how he looks :)
I'll make a note to send @Xals her dragon back ASAP
if you'd like my services in the future just ping me or message me or something, i'd be happy to help someone as nice as you again :)
best of luck for the future,
- Swiftriver
@sykiaray
I'm so happy that you enjoy your dragon, please send me pictures when he's all gened up, i'd like to know how he looks :)
I'll make a note to send @Xals her dragon back ASAP
if you'd like my services in the future just ping me or message me or something, i'd be happy to help someone as nice as you again :)
best of luck for the future,
- Swiftriver
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver @Xals Hey guys! Just wanted to thank you again for going out of your way to breed this dragon for me! He is finished being gened!!! I wanted to offer you guys one of his hatchies when I finally breed him as a thank you! (you don't have to take one if you don't want one but I just wanted to offer) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18220968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182210/18220968_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ALkQEnB.jpg[/img][/center]
@swiftriver @Xals

Hey guys! Just wanted to thank you again for going out of your way to breed this dragon for me! He is finished being gened!!! I wanted to offer you guys one of his hatchies when I finally breed him as a thank you! (you don't have to take one if you don't want one but I just wanted to offer)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
I would absolutely LOVE one of his hatch-lings if you be so kind :)
@sydkiaray
I would absolutely LOVE one of his hatch-lings if you be so kind :)
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
1 2 3 4