Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | PRIVATE REQUEST
1 2 3 4
@sykiaray
@swiftriver
CR sent!
I'm not really worried about collateral, kinda imagined that if you weren't comfortable sending your's out that it wouldn't be a concern and I'm not terribly concerned about her so it's all good. Let me know how it turns out!
@sykiaray
@swiftriver
CR sent!
I'm not really worried about collateral, kinda imagined that if you weren't comfortable sending your's out that it wouldn't be a concern and I'm not terribly concerned about her so it's all good. Let me know how it turns out!
@Xals

Awesome! Thanks! I'm so excited! Just make sure when you ping me it is @SydKiaray
@Xals

Awesome! Thanks! I'm so excited! Just make sure when you ping me it is @SydKiaray
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray
@Xals
There's a nest of 3 eggs set to hatch in 4 days :) im excited!
@SydKiaray
@Xals
There's a nest of 3 eggs set to hatch in 4 days :) im excited!
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver
@Xals

Awesome! I'm hoping for a boy! Super excited! Thanks so much to both of you for making this happen for me!
@swiftriver
@Xals

Awesome! I'm hoping for a boy! Super excited! Thanks so much to both of you for making this happen for me!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@Sydkiaray
I'm sure there will be a male, that's all i ever seem to hatch anymore..... XD
@Sydkiaray
I'm sure there will be a male, that's all i ever seem to hatch anymore..... XD
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

Hey! I was hoping you could let me know when the nest is expected to hatch.
@swiftriver

Hey! I was hoping you could let me know when the nest is expected to hatch.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
THE NEST HAS HATCHED! there are 3 beautiful baby dragons
unfortunately all 3 are female.....
they are on the first page of my lair.
@Xals
I will return your dragon to you promptly after receiving a response from Sydkiaray
@sydkiaray
THE NEST HAS HATCHED! there are 3 beautiful baby dragons
unfortunately all 3 are female.....
they are on the first page of my lair.
@Xals
I will return your dragon to you promptly after receiving a response from Sydkiaray
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@Xals @swiftriver

Ahhhh rats!!! lol Of course there is no boy... would you two mind trying again in a month when they are RTB again? If not I will take one of the girls and hopefully try to breed a boy without bothering the two of you. Also not sure what you want to do with these girls? if you don't want to deal with them I could take them, try to find them homes, and if i can't I'd wait until they grow up, name them and exalt them.
@Xals @swiftriver

Ahhhh rats!!! lol Of course there is no boy... would you two mind trying again in a month when they are RTB again? If not I will take one of the girls and hopefully try to breed a boy without bothering the two of you. Also not sure what you want to do with these girls? if you don't want to deal with them I could take them, try to find them homes, and if i can't I'd wait until they grow up, name them and exalt them.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
@xals
It's completly up to the Owner of Tincture whether or not i would breed them again.
as for the girls i have no problem taking care of them for a while, then i'll either sell or exalt them
@sydkiaray
@xals
It's completly up to the Owner of Tincture whether or not i would breed them again.
as for the girls i have no problem taking care of them for a while, then i'll either sell or exalt them
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

Hey! Xals finally responded to me! We have the go ahead to breed the dragons again to try to get a boy. Let me know if you need any food or whatnot. Thanks so much for hosting these dragons for so long. I really appreciate it :)
@swiftriver

Hey! Xals finally responded to me! We have the go ahead to breed the dragons again to try to get a boy. Let me know if you need any food or whatnot. Thanks so much for hosting these dragons for so long. I really appreciate it :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
1 2 3 4