Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction house error
There is now a section for skins in the auction house, but under 'other' in the category drop down menu skins is still an option.

Just thought I should point that out.
There is now a section for skins in the auction house, but under 'other' in the category drop down menu skins is still an option.

Just thought I should point that out.
Hi I was just wondering what could have happened at the Auction House in order for my Lightning Egg and Fire Egg to disappear... They can't be found in my hoard, or on the list of activity's at the Auction House, and also there is no record of anyone buying them and there is no money I would have made from them ether... Could you please help me?
Hi I was just wondering what could have happened at the Auction House in order for my Lightning Egg and Fire Egg to disappear... They can't be found in my hoard, or on the list of activity's at the Auction House, and also there is no record of anyone buying them and there is no money I would have made from them ether... Could you please help me?
@Libitina
They simply are in AH limbo. Their auctions expired and they will be returned to you in an hour or two. Expired auctions are returned in batches later (and not right when they expire) to reduce server strain. ^^
@Libitina
They simply are in AH limbo. Their auctions expired and they will be returned to you in an hour or two. Expired auctions are returned in batches later (and not right when they expire) to reduce server strain. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Thank you so much for the info!!! You where right I received them. I got scared that they might be lost forever and I really couldn't afford that now. Beginner's mistake I guess...
Thank you so much for the info!!! You where right I received them. I got scared that they might be lost forever and I really couldn't afford that now. Beginner's mistake I guess...