Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are wing silks real
1 2
i switch to the marketplace whenever i can to grab silk stuff whenever i can, and eventually i got an almost complete gossamer set. all i'm missing are the wing silks. weird thing is, i have never seen them in the MP, not even for the other silk sets. in the AH, they're like 30k (and gossamer is 80k. the **** ???)

are they that elusive or do i not check the right times?
i switch to the marketplace whenever i can to grab silk stuff whenever i can, and eventually i got an almost complete gossamer set. all i'm missing are the wing silks. weird thing is, i have never seen them in the MP, not even for the other silk sets. in the AH, they're like 30k (and gossamer is 80k. the **** ???)

are they that elusive or do i not check the right times?
@Elligance

Maybe just some bad luck? I see them listed on the Marketplace wiki for around 17k. Maybe snipers are snagging them before you can, haha
@Elligance

Maybe just some bad luck? I see them listed on the Marketplace wiki for around 17k. Maybe snipers are snagging them before you can, haha
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Elligance They usually get snapped up really, really quickly whenever they stock. Like, within seconds for the more desirable colors. Maybe thirty seconds, max, for the less desirable.
@Elligance They usually get snapped up really, really quickly whenever they stock. Like, within seconds for the more desirable colors. Maybe thirty seconds, max, for the less desirable.
@Elligance
They are there, they're just... really rare and sought after. Normally, when I see them they can last for around 3 seconds or so before they're all purchased.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm speaking of the Gossamer wing silks here!
@Elligance
They are there, they're just... really rare and sought after. Normally, when I see them they can last for around 3 seconds or so before they're all purchased.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm speaking of the Gossamer wing silks here!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
I see them a good amount of the time. They're expensive in the AH because they're constantly in high demand, and people are willing to buy them for higher prices , so they will keep selling high ^^
I see them a good amount of the time. They're expensive in the AH because they're constantly in high demand, and people are willing to buy them for higher prices , so they will keep selling high ^^
@Elligance

Consider being on the look out for when people do those massive chest opening things and asking if they would sell you the wing silks. Sometimes people open their chests for fun and then get rid of the apparel they don't want for around marketplace price.(Or cheaper. I used to snipe pages of apparel for two times hoard sell price off the AH after people opened chests.)
@Elligance

Consider being on the look out for when people do those massive chest opening things and asking if they would sell you the wing silks. Sometimes people open their chests for fun and then get rid of the apparel they don't want for around marketplace price.(Or cheaper. I used to snipe pages of apparel for two times hoard sell price off the AH after people opened chests.)
GIfiliO.png
@Elligance
Oh they're definitely real, they just get sniped too quickly. You can't just click a minute or 30 seconds after it restocks. You have to be RIGHT THERE when it restocks, meaning refreshing constantly until it restocks quickly scan for wing silks, if you spot one CLICK IT IMMEDIATELY! Make sure you have the proper amount of Treasures when it restocks because one time I was short by a few hundreds and AHAHAHA, THEY'RE GONE.

But I've sniped most of my Wingsilks.
@Elligance
Oh they're definitely real, they just get sniped too quickly. You can't just click a minute or 30 seconds after it restocks. You have to be RIGHT THERE when it restocks, meaning refreshing constantly until it restocks quickly scan for wing silks, if you spot one CLICK IT IMMEDIATELY! Make sure you have the proper amount of Treasures when it restocks because one time I was short by a few hundreds and AHAHAHA, THEY'RE GONE.

But I've sniped most of my Wingsilks.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
yeah they are real, some things here are just like that
yeah they are real, some things here are just like that
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
No way, dude. Wingsilks are a conspiracy by the man.
bQocJLp.gif
[quote name="Cznork" date=2015-12-01 22:17:21] No way, dude. Wingsilks are a conspiracy by the man. [/quote]
Cznork wrote on 2015-12-01:
1 2