Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | please give my egg back :( sold for1390T
1 2
I accidently sold it in the AH for 1390 Treasure... perhaps there is an honest buyer and will give it back to me :( i need the money... It was an light egg.

have a nice day
I accidently sold it in the AH for 1390 Treasure... perhaps there is an honest buyer and will give it back to me :( i need the money... It was an light egg.

have a nice day
He's probably already hatched it (or put it back into the auction house for the ordinary price)
He's probably already hatched it (or put it back into the auction house for the ordinary price)
Forum-signature.png
it would be fine to get the hatchling back - what was inside- if he/she hatched it already... :/ I was happy to find it. I am now away for 30min.
it would be fine to get the hatchling back - what was inside- if he/she hatched it already... :/ I was happy to find it. I am now away for 30min.
Ouch, I feel ya on that one. Dx Too bad you couldn't see who bought your items.
Ouch, I feel ya on that one. Dx Too bad you couldn't see who bought your items.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@Krimson

Hopefully you will get your egg back!

I feel that we should be able to cancel auctions. It might help in situations like these...
@Krimson

Hopefully you will get your egg back!

I feel that we should be able to cancel auctions. It might help in situations like these...
Canceling Auctions is already a thing. Check the activity tab in the Auction House. You can remove currently listed items.
Canceling Auctions is already a thing. Check the activity tab in the Auction House. You can remove currently listed items.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Best of luck getting the egg back!

@Electrifying you can cancel auctions, it just has to be before the item is sold. You go to the 'activity' tab of buy/sell/activity at the auction house and it lists what you've got offered, with an option to cancel the auction.
Best of luck getting the egg back!

@Electrifying you can cancel auctions, it just has to be before the item is sold. You go to the 'activity' tab of buy/sell/activity at the auction house and it lists what you've got offered, with an option to cancel the auction.
@Akiri
@Azelk

*blushes* I feel so stupid now. Thanks for telling me!
@Akiri
@Azelk

*blushes* I feel so stupid now. Thanks for telling me!
I cancelled 1 sec later - but it was too late @Akiri
I cancelled 1 sec later - but it was too late @Akiri
Doh! Best of luck next time!
Doh! Best of luck next time!
coffee. need coffee.
1 2